Thank you...

Thank you for demonstrating to me that peaceful expression of opinion is not tolerated here if it does not fit your personal narrative. Seems many are in favour of that here, to those people who are in the business of trying to impose their rules on others, you are making this place a status quo haven, so fuck you for that!!! Phone Post 3.0

Anytime brother

Not clear what this is about.

I feel shame but have no idea what's going on Phone Post 3.0

How about them Seahawks.... Phone Post 3.0

this place is really going to be rough when conor mcgregor's kid starts posting on here

Bill Burr up in this bitch!! Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

You're welcome? Phone Post 3.0

I'm confused??? Phone Post 3.0

This reminds me of the time I found out I had accidentally been wearing women's pants for six months. Phone Post 3.0

Erm....is this from the Bisping thread?? Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't worry about it Mark. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but this is an internet forum where ppl can say what they want from behind their keyboard anonymously. Throw in a few trolls and you have the wonderful world of the UG.

For the record, I love bisping as a fighter but he will never be champ. Phone Post 3.0

Fan here.

The only time i see you posting here, it's negative.
Would love to see post some more uplifting fighting stories.

Great fight
Excellent coach
Mediocre poster (so far) Phone Post 3.0

Mark if you're talking about that Bisping thread there are about 10 people posting in there. Fuck the haters and fuck the UG! We want you here. You're a savage Phone Post 3.0

GrindOnLine - Fan here.

Great fight
Excellent coach
I'd take one Mark Bocek over 50 GrindOnLines Phone Post 3.0

wait, what?

GrindOnLine - Fan here.

Great fight
Excellent coach
Unfortunately I have to agree with this..
I'm a fan man!
No need to worry about the petty stuff Phone Post 3.0

I have enjoyed watching you compete in the UFC and grappling in tournaments in nj in the early 2000s. Thank you for entertaining me with your legit skills. Don't get sucked in by the trolls, it's perfectly reasonable to think that bisping does not deserve a title shot anytime soon. Phone Post 3.0

Jump Kick - I have enjoyed watching you compete in the UFC and grappling in tournaments in nj in the early 2000s. Thank you for entertaining me with your legit skills. Don't get sucked in by the trolls, it's perfectly reasonable to think that bisping does not deserve a title shot anytime soon. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, can't see him ever getting a title shot. And I'm a big Bisping fan. I thought he might have got the nod against Chael. That was probably his last chance Phone Post 3.0