Thanks 64fordf150!

Passive Jay -
64FordF100 -
Passive Jay - 
TheHawker - How much did you pay for that?

townsfolk slowly gather around as we consider whether to form a lynchob

my wifes daughters boyfriend is a big Jap car fanatic. Always buying old hondas and such to mod them. 

I just don't like working on transverse engines, but my neighbor's daughter works out of town and blew her head gasket so I'm fixing it for them.  

not a fan of this guy to be honest. I see my wifes daughter post about her tires going flat all the time but not having the money to buy new ones at the same time that I am seeing the boyfriend post about the new rims he got for the old lexus he bought a couple weeks ago.  That is just one example but its a good indicator of how their relationship is. 

Waiti for the OG to pounce on Passive Jay for this comment...

lionsoul -
Passive Jay -
64FordF100 -
Passive Jay - 
TheHawker - How much did you pay for that?

townsfolk slowly gather around as we consider whether to form a lynchob

my wifes daughters boyfriend is a big Jap car fanatic. Always buying old hondas and such to mod them. 

I just don't like working on transverse engines, but my neighbor's daughter works out of town and blew her head gasket so I'm fixing it for them.  

not a fan of this guy to be honest. I see my wifes daughter post about her tires going flat all the time but not having the money to buy new ones at the same time that I am seeing the boyfriend post about the new rims he got for the old lexus he bought a couple weeks ago.  That is just one example but its a good indicator of how their relationship is. 

Waiti for the OG to pounce on Passive Jay for this comment...

I'm pretty bad with my money but I do make sure my wife has what she needs to not die on the road.