Thanks Everyone

Love the aggressive submission style. Giving up position for the finish may have cost you the first round but I love to see it and it won in the end. Great fight!

Great showing. Look out Hermes!

btw...I like the new tattoo Joe, I just wish it wasn't so big.

Great win, Joe.

Lighting quick on those sub attempts. I'm gonna have to check out Twin River (Lincoln, RI) and see your battle with Will Kerr.

cough cheap plug cough

good fight. props to joe

Matter of fact, I can't believe there hasn't been a thread made about that tattoo yet. Very brave imo.

good fight Creepy Joe

Great Fight Creepy.

Nice going Joe!

Great fight Joe.

Joe, your ability to move from half guard to side control to full mount/north-south was awesome!

Lauzon, awesome fight Stephens brought it to you at some points but those constant sub attempts were way too much for him

dominating performance on the ground

congrats on the great W

Great fight Joe!

You do need a new nickname though, J-Lau just isn't cutting it.....

Good job, Joe. Your grappling looked great and that cut didn't stop you from doing what you wanted. It's all about the fireman carry!

Excellent fight and in my opinion this is a great win for your career. Stevens is a super tough opponent, and I really believe this win substantiates you as a legit UFC contender.  Your boxing has improved a lot and I'm really glad to see it!  Beautiful transitions on the ground, beautiful to watch.  Great fight!  Congratulations.

The firemans was dope..

Nice fight dude, hope to see you and ken-flo again..

Great fight for sure, did you have any words with Hermes?

Great win Joe! Who do you think will be next? or who would you want next?

I found a pic of the tattoo for those who haven't seen it yet...

WAR AWESOME