Thanks For All Your Support

You all don't understand. Gannon ain't done till he's full!

Good Luck Man!

Train your ass off bro. Best of luck.

Wow. I am amazed when people come on here and say that the fans on this forum don't have any power.
It is amazing how many fighters have gotten their big brake based on UG hype.

Good luck to Gannon.

Go Gannon!

Good luck Gannon!

Way to go! Best of luck.

You are the man Gannon! In spite of all the B.S. that people wrote about you, you always came back to the UG and ALWAYS handled yourself like a true professional. Thanks for many hours of entertainment! Best wishes to you in the big show!

Good Luck Gannon!

Kick some ass Sean!

Good luck man.Go get your bread.

Gannon needs to wear a Kimbo shirt for his first entrance.

Sean:

Kipp called me the night of your Kimbo fight and asked me to come and watch and do some photography. I couldn't make it that night and I regret not being able to get some great still photos and to see it live. What a mistake on my part!! I would have divorced my wife to have seen/photographed that live, now after having seen the video. :-)

Anyway, best of luck from a brother officer in Connecticut. All the guys at my PD will be rooting for you. My only advice as a now-retired, MMA fighter with limited experience is something you already know: cardio, cardio, cardio.

Kick some ass and I can't wait to see you fight in the Octagon! ~Mike (East Hampton PD)

Even the people who don't know your name will know who you are when they see you in the UFC...they'll say that's that freakishly tough SOB from the video I saw on the net. UFC is playing their cards right, good luck.

Good luck man! Great fighting spirit.

You can count on mine Sean.

TTT and good luck!