Thanks from the UGC

I would like to thank all of mma fans who were at our show on Dec 20.I would also like to thank guys like MAX MARIN,SHOWDOWN JOE,PET RODLEY,LESLIE DICKENS ETC for calling me on Saturday to wish us luck.
Also i would like to say hi to all the crew at Shah Franco acadamy,you gusy come in force.Hey FLEX let me know when you wonna fight.Hope to see all of you guys soon in Febuary.Wonna say a hell yaaaaaaaa to 2 new found friends and comrads in and out of mma.The first being Gord Taylor,who is the Pres,and co-founder of AFC.And last and not least Pat Miletich who is nothing less than a great man,he is truely humble and a honour to be around him.

Pat has informed me he would like to fight in the UGC and he would like it to be vs PAIN PETERS.So who knows now what the future hold for mma and the UGC.

Finally i would like to say that in about 2 weeks from now i will start to put the next card together.Until then MERRY X-MAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE.

This is the 1st time I've acutally understood one of Liz's jokes. You will fit into the UG with a classics like that.

"Pat has informed me he would like to fight in the UGC and he would like it to be vs PAIN PETERS"

Pat is calling out Pain, this must be a spin off of the Hume fight.

"Pat is calling out Pain, this must be a spin off of the Hume fight."

LOL :)

But Pain is now fighting at 155, i doubt Miletich can go lower than 170.

This can't be a serious thread? Pat is calling out Pain? No offense to anyone but if someone is willing to pay Pat to fight Pain then once again we take a step back in Canadian MMA. We should be paying our local and Canadian talent with that money to take real fights and not paying out big money for a publicity stunt.

Scarface is right

I was there and couldn't believe my ears! What would Pat get out of fighting Pain (no offense to Pain)in a bar in a small show where the fighters have to warm up in the bar area itself. I'm not sure, but I think someone in the UGC likes to make up stories or twist peoples words.....BTW I'm not talkig about Nestor. He's a gentleman and a stand up guy

Did Pain bad mouth Pat? I was shocked when I heard that lol.

Yeah, what's the story behind this ??

"No offense to anyone but if someone is willing to pay Pat to fight Pain then once again we take a step back in Canadian MMA. We should be paying our local and Canadian talent with that money to take real fights and not paying out big money for a publicity stunt."

Sean,

That is perfect! My favourite bit is the "no offense to anyone." LOL :)

Monte Cox mentioned Pain's name once to me in an interesting context so I may have a sense of what is going on. Not sure of anything, however. I know almost nothing about this stuff but I really would not recommendd THAT fight for Pain. Again, what do I know? I was crazy enough to think Pain vs. Hume was a bad idea :)

Pain vs. Hume was a bad idea...Well I think I ve made worst decisions than that..Loaf n I got a vacation in Florida,I really didnt get too hurt.
Its my career,when its all said in done,Il be proud of the legends Ive steped in the ring with...

Do I need a Pat Miletich in my career?

I know what I want,not sure what I need but dont thing Pat Miletich will do much for me.

Pain vs Pat Miletich hurt mma in Canada???OK

My jaw dropped when I heard this as well. That's why I didn't
mention it in my review of the event because I didn't quite believe
it and I'm sure Pain had doubts about it as well.

I'm wondering if Liv didn't misunderstand Pat (with all the loud
music and stuff).

This is what I was also refering to when I said that the UGC should
consider weight categories when proposing fights.
Miletich fights at 185 lbs and 170 mostly.
Pain is comfortable at 155 lbs and I'm sure he could make 145 lbs
if he really tried to.

This is probably a publicity spin-off because Pain is well known
and he fought Hume in his comeback. We also know that Miletich
has a loss against Hume so maybe it's his way of measuring
himself against Hume again (through a common opponent in
Pain).

Pain seems set on sticking at 155 lbs (smart move) and is taking
his time to build his career at that weight in a more thought-out
manner. His experiences (good and bad) helped him develop but
sometimes you have to stop fighting every guy who challenges
you.

If you only knew how many fighters I hear say they would like to
fight Pain. If he fought them all he would be fighting every
weekend.

Pain,

Everybody wanting to fight you is a BEAUTIFUL thing!
That is the sport after all!

:-)

P.

Pain will be a Canadian MMA legend !!!

I say do it Pain and kick his ass while your at it!

Thanks!