Thanks Gabe "Godzilla"

because of you we get to see 2 fights tonight

sucks though, cause i really expected you to do well on this seasons show

get your head right and come back stronger than ever

good luck

I think we get to see 2 fights next week... not tonight

Thanks to gabe NO fight tonight... BIG difference.

huh???

the show is on again right now

are they just replaying the show back to back?

Dana wants to trash gabe make sure people get to see what a punk he is.

BJ funny the whole show

ok...now this is just fucking stupid

i seen that the show was on again , i just assumed they were showing us fights in the 2nd show, to make up for the fuckup of a first show

why the hell would they show that nonsense back to back???

LOL...BJ certainly dosent pull any punches with his guys that lose or fail

i was always a fan of his, even more so now

Thanks for wasting an hour of my life Gabe! You fucking suck!

hell yeah that was some funny shit

totally bummed i wasted an hour for no fights

good thing i'm out of town on business....otherwise I would've wasted
ANOTHER hour (and a half for the tito vs. dana thing).

TTT fo da undaground

So much for the dudes that were willing to give 100% for BJ and didn't want nothing to do with no Jens Pulver or what he stood for. Nice team there, BJ.

Robin.

I feel terrible for Gabe. Even his own anus is sore at him for getting that damned colonic and still not making weight.

To the contrary Skill Gabe and his anus were most happy when getting the Colonic. He is as fake as a 3 dollar bill. QUEEN GABE

Thanks for wasting an hour of my life Gabe! You fucking suck!

What the fuck... it's a "reality" tv show. Don't complan because you didn't get to see a fight. It's a reality show first, and a fight show second.

I watch TUF for fights, not whining fighters 20+ lbs overweight.

I watch TUF for fights, not whining fighters 20+ lbs overweight.

The fights are just a small portion of the show. Go watch re-runs of old UFC, or BoDog, IFL, or any other MMA organization.

The UFC made this show to get some new TUF newbies into the sport. They didn't do it to put the best 16 guys on the show.

how pissed is dana really ? gabe already had a contract . does he just get the boot from the show or do they totally get rid of him? probably not since all the peeps watchin the show wanna see him again, weather its to see him get his face smashed in or whatever. poor BJ , he really got some duds in this group.

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see him again. We haven't seen Kenny or Noah again after Kenny didn't make weight and Noah bailed for a girl.