Thanks Katy Perry

An 89-year-old nun locked in a legal battle with Katy Perry collapsed and died in court

(Reuters) - An 89-year-old Roman Catholic nun who has battled pop star Katy Perry for years over the sale of a Los Angeles convent collapsed and died during a court appearance, according to media reports and supporters.

At the center of the legal dispute is the property Holzman and other members of the Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary had once lived in.

Holzman and Cullanan, among five nuns who had lived at the convent, had sought to sell the property for $15.5 million to restaurateur Dana Hollister, who wanted to convert the property into a hotel.

The Archdiocese of Los Angeles sued to block the sale in 2015, arguing the nuns did not have authority to sell the property to Hollister.------

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-nun-fighting-sale-of-convent-to-katy-perry-dies-in-court-2018-3

I hope her next filmclip is in a latex nun outfit

Eggbert -
Soup Nazi -

After seeing what she looks like without make up I just can’t view her like this without calling bullshit 

You can apply that to any girl really...

Soup Nazi -

Excellent 

IGotPipedByStipe -
Eggbert -
Soup Nazi -

After seeing what she looks like without make up I just can’t view her like this without calling bullshit 

Not women don’t go from a 9 to a 4.  I’m not saying all do. But I’m with Eggbert here. 

She’s actually ugly without being all dolled up. 

Most of the guys complaining about her with no makeup have never seen a woman without it being woke up in the middle of the night. Because that is what that picture was.

Glowman -

Most of the guys complaining about her with no makeup have never seen a woman without it being woke up in the middle of the night. Because that is what that picture was.

The women I’ve dated haven’t used a paint sprayer to apply their first of many coats of make up. 

Maybe theyd also be more attractive in public if they did?  That’s up for debate. But I don’t think so. 

Katy perry is fake as hell 

gaygaygaygaygaygay

gaygaygaygaygaygay

gaygaygaygaygaygay

gaygaygaygaygaygay

gaygaygaygaygaygay

She looks terrible since she cut her hair off.

Ya..she's hot these days. 

IGotPipedByStipe - 
Eggbert -
Soup Nazi -

Not true. Some girls go from drop dead gorgeous to very pretty without make up, call it knocking them down 1-2 spots.

Katy Perry goes from a 10 to a 4 without make up.

Post this non make up picture ASAP brothers!  Let us view this women in her natural state.

No female has ever gotten hotter with short hair 

The short hair look on her is not good. Would still bang though.

That black magic is no joke.

The nun is in a better place now (and never sold her soul, so props to her).

Thrill Hammer -

The short hair look on her is not good. Would still bang though.

Don’t mistake my earlier posts. Definitely wood. 

Id bang the no makeup version as a 4/10. Just nothing to write home about. 

RenzoStudent2004 -
IGotPipedByStipe - 
Eggbert -
Soup Nazi -

Not true. Some girls go from drop dead gorgeous to very pretty without make up, call it knocking them down 1-2 spots.

Katy Perry goes from a 10 to a 4 without make up.

You may have a good point...

Tim Oshaunessy -
BrowBeaten -

No female has ever gotten hotter with short hair 

Damn she looks horrible now. Dont know why she did that

Yep, I think she wants people to focus on her music instead of her looks, now she looks like crap and people realize that her music is shit, bad move.