Thanks Kirik

I want to take the time to thank Kirik from mma.tv for donating the two volumes of Bas Rutten's Big Book of Combat for the St. Jude CHildren's Research Hospital event that I am holding on February 12th in Kaukauna, Wisconsin with 5 world class instructors like Jeff Curran, Chris Brennan, Wade Rome, and Randy Bloom. The fifth is still in the worlds and will be announced next week. Thanks again Kirik, I really appreciate it. This item along with several others will be raffled off at the event to all of those who attend.

Robert "Fearless Goat" Mrotek

RobertEMrotek2@aol.com

Cheers Kirik!

thanks!

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt for one of the good guys.

3 . . .2 . . . 1 . . . until some asshole ruins this thread by saying we are kissing his ass.

TTT For the classy donation and for all those guys teaching at the seminar.

ttt....can anyone email me at RobertEmrotek2@aol.com and talk to me about how people can make donations to paypal? I have an account all set up and everything, just curious how I would post about donations being made to it.

Fearless Goat

ttt

We at East Coast Fighting Alliance would also like to thank Kirik. On Oct 30 Kirik donated two Bas books for our fund raiser also, The Dave Hamilton Education fund.

Thanks Kirik Mike Varner

Robert,please post or send your mailing address. (donob@hotmail.com)

ttt...mail sent bro

ttt

donations will be taken through paypal and will be donated to the St. Jude Hospital. My address is RobertEMrotek2@aol.com

ttt

I always find it odd that people say the kind of person who goes to mma events is trash.

Some of the nicest people I have met and talked with have been mma fans.

Agreed Dougie.

ttt

TTT