THANKS OMA (TM)!!!!

I'd like to thank OMA (TM) and the rest of the team formerly known as the Lion's Den for some great training while I was in Oklahoma. I have a fight in a week and those guys really helped me out and tought me a lot. Anyone in OK, or if you travel there for some reason, should definitely take the opportunity to train with some great guys!!

Thanks Jamie, Blake, Levi, Brazil, David, Gabe, and a special thanks to Beau. I'll be back after Iraq, so try not to get too much better. My neck still hurts!! If I forgot someone, I'm sorry.

ttt

ttt

Brazeal here, good luck with your fight and be sure to let us know how it goes!

He's consolidating his power as we speak.

I will fight anyone from the internet in real life. i cannot put it any simpler than that......MAINLY BECAUSE I KNOW I WILL NEVER SEE THEM IN REAL LIFE

But I wouldnt want to have to fight you HellDawg, your the man, and will win your fight easy (IMO) GOLLY, IT'S COMFY HERE RIDING ON YOUR NUTS!!!

My opinion is worth more than all these internet fucking dorks (WAIT I AM ALSO ONE) as I am an undefeated pro fighter (HERE IN THE MIDWEST) and am better looking than them THAT'S WHY I HAVE SO MUCH FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF AND GOING THROUGH BOTTLES OF LUBE LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW (I also am not 40 pounds overweight and dont live with my parents like most of the pathetic losers on this forum) I LIVE AMONG THE OTHER SMURFS IN THE VILLAGE, DAMMIT!!!

GO FUCK (I LOVE CURSING LIKE GROWNUPS DO)

-ThunderLips (the ultimate male)
OR AS THEY SO AFFECTIONATELY CALL ME ON THE STREETS...DAMN MY KNEES ARE SORE FROM LAST NIGHT.....

For the record. He's not riding anyone's nuts. Just being a cool guy. Truth be told, the closest I got to tapping him out was when I almost hit him with the door to the dressing room when I left. He's a stud for real, and he really teaches class with the belt on. He even let me touch it. Don't hate because none of you are world champs of anything but your computers.

Keep them panties dropping thunderlips. Leave some for the rest of us though.

Thanks again.

V

I don't like OMA, but dammit, I respect the shit out of him.

LOL@OMA

OMA OMA OMA OMA!!!

ohh yeah (tm)