Thanks to all you guys...

Been a real rough patch lately in my life, the last 2 years haven't been good and last 6 months especially. It was the end of a 7 year relationship with a girl who was like a step mom to my daughter who I openly discussed getting married to. I lost a job, and was depressed for a long time. I had a problem with painkillers after a car accident which turned to all out opiate abuse and eventually I started going to a methadone clinic....Well, I'm coming out of it. I feel good now, I have goals and for the first time in ages I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm going to a place to rapid detox off the methadone. I'll be put under and pumped full of narcon and the hard part is over when I wake up. I'm excited for this abs start my life over single with goals. You guys kept me laughing and my spirits up during dark times and gave stellar advice! Shout out to PWF) I'll keep posting as things improve and write about the detox experience in case there's any other recovering addicts here interested in that. I'll answer any questions too.... Phone Post 3.0

Methadone is no joke.

I lost a baby and a good woman to the shit. I'll never forgive myself for not seeing it sooner.

Good luck dude. Phone Post 3.0

Cheers.

raises glass

I'm coming out of a six year deep dark funk myself.

Keep up the good work. Phone Post 3.0

TFK Cletus Redpecker III - Methadone is no joke.

I lost a baby and a good woman to the shit. I'll never forgive myself for not seeing it sooner.

Good luck dude. Phone Post 3.0
For all the good it can do, it can really be even more devastating. Sorry to hear that tho man, I can't wait to be free of this shit tbh, I'm literally so excited even tho my body will go thru hell and I'll be very uncomfortable and in pain and have insomnia for a month or 2, I could give zero fucks tho, I'm stoked to be normal and not feel ashamed anymore, it'll be well worth it! For the record I have all my teeth, own a car and a Harley, am a great father, and nobody would say I look like an addict or someone who takes methadone daily. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah it was behavior more than appearance.

If your girlfriend/wife/whatever is asking for money only in $20 increments, something is up. Phone Post 3.0

TFK Cletus Redpecker III - Yeah it was behavior more than appearance.

If your girlfriend/wife/whatever is asking for money only in $20 increments, something is up. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah that's actually pretty typical.... 20 bucks gets you a fix regardless of your drug of choice... Phone Post 3.0