Thanks to Ryan Quinn and Glover Texeira

These guys put on an awesome seminar at ATT CT today to benefit victimes of the Newtown/Sandy Hook tragedy. Nick Newell was also in attendance to support. Much respect.

ttt

up

ttt

Nice.

ttt

Glover is the man... Will be champ in 2014 Phone Post

TTT

WTF, I was there too. Which guy were u? Phone Post

RobinHood - I don't get it. What help/benefit is required by the victims of Sandy Hook? Phone Post

The families incur costs, not to mention severe mental and emotional anguish when they have to bury their children who were slaughtered at school. Just because its a well off community, doesn't mean a local school can't show their support by pitching in. The school is pretty much around the corner from ATT. Perhaps some of the members lost some family or friends? Maybe you should take your cynicism elsewhere. Phone Post

Nader, I was actually looking for you...I had black rashguard and urban camo shorts...skinny 145 in back corner near heavy bags....

Robin Hood - I really hope your not being a douchebag...

ttt

Snowguy -

Nader, I was actually looking for you...I had black rashguard and urban camo shorts...skinny 145 in back corner near heavy bags....

Robin Hood - I really hope your not being a douchebag...

Dude, I was working with Matt Bessette. I was the handsome fella with a buzzed head and a beard with long black stretchy non-homo grappling pants, grey shirt and shorts. We were in the middle. Phone Post

RobinHood - I don't get it. What help/benefit is required by the victims of Sandy Hook? Phone Post

Seriously if you're gonna be a cunt about this, this should be an instant ban. Phone Post

Ban Robinhood Phone Post

Nader - I think we were training right next to each other..I only know Matt Bessette by name...where is your home camp? I was with the Boneyard years ago but transplanted to CT.

RobinHood - 

I don't get it. What help/benefit is required by the victims of Sandy Hook? Phone Post

...wow...

Wtf? Phone Post

Snowguy -

Nader - I think we were training right next to each other..I only know Matt Bessette by name...where is your home camp? I was with the Boneyard years ago but transplanted to CT.

I live in Nashua now an train at Triumph. I was at CCFA In Plymouth by the Cape for the last 4 years. I train at Underdog, Link, or FAA when I'm visiting my inlaws in Springfield. Phone Post

cool man, hopefully we cross paths again