That damn toothpick

Does Benson keep it in his mouth piece the whole fight? Is he the Copperfield of MMA? I need answers. Phone Post 3.0

He has before.

And his hair is loose.

When serious against Pettis it was braided.

Unfortunately,

Serious Benson 0-1
Not serious Benson 98-2.

I think he has a toothpick pocket in his cheeks or something.

I've been wondering for awhile. I can't remember which fight it was -maybe one of the Edgar fights- but he pulled it out during the fight and there was a bit of a stink about it. Haven't heard anything since, but he pulled it out after Buffer read the cards tonight. Phone Post 3.0

They checked his mouth before he entered the cage tonight and he didn't have it. Must've stuck it in after the fight or he's great at hiding it.

Removed frivolous comment

Benson Ramon Phone Post 3.0

ShaqNoob - Benson Ramon Phone Post 3.0

Would his finishing move be the Smooth Edge?

mixedmartialfarts - 
ShaqNoob - Benson Ramon Phone Post 3.0

Would his finishing move be the Smooth Edge?

No, since he never finishes

Trolling for a new sponsor (aromatherapy toothpicks)

blueberrycoconutmilk - He has bad breath so he chews on one of those breath freshener toothpicks. He can't chew gym because he has a lot of crowns.
Fuck man who raised you Phone Post 3.0

Check his urethra. Phone Post 3.0

Funny I thought Josh had stepped on it mid-fight then removed it from his foot.

Kentonnnnn - I've been wondering for awhile. I can't remember which fight it was -maybe one of the Edgar fights- but he pulled it out during the fight and there was a bit of a stink about it. Haven't heard anything since, but he pulled it out after Buffer read the cards tonight. Phone Post 3.0
Nate. There were weird pictures if I remember correctly Phone Post 3.0

lol at cant chew gum cause he has crowns, thats ridiculous.

If you have temporary crowns or old loose ones then maybe not check juju beads type gummy bears, in fact Dentists use those to get temporary crowns off.

scented toothpick kept in your mouth all the time for bad breath? thats crazy and would be the least effective way to get rid of bad breath, lol

Cameron0000 -
blueberrycoconutmilk - He has bad breath so he chews on one of those breath freshener toothpicks. He can't chew gym because he has a lot of crowns.
Fuck man who raised you Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Ok ok ha so it backfired - it was a ridiculous stupid comment, on purpose - because the toothpick look is so ridiculous to me. But it offended Cameron, so I felt kind of bad. Lapse of manners here, back to "live and let live."

Cameron = My Purity Bear

he needs to get a custom mouthguard with a toothpick molded into it