That fight can only help Duffees career.

DKielbasa - Look how much bigger and better he is now then when Overeem was his age.

LOL, what?

The year Duffee turned 25, he went 0-2, with losses to Russow and Overeem.

The year Overeem turned 25, he went 2-2 by beating Vitor Belfort and Igor Vov, and losing to Shogun Rua and Little Nog.

Ubereem Phone Post

I'm just having trouble grasping how Duffee could have gotten up so quick from being bingo'd like that. He was literally up, shaking his head with a sheepish smile and congratulating Overeem in under one minute from having been unconscious? In all my years of following combat sports I never saw anything like that before.

nogoamigo - 
DKielbasa - Look how much bigger and better he is now then when Overeem was his age.

LOL, what?

The year Duffee turned 25, he went 0-2, with losses to Russow and Overeem.

The year Overeem turned 25, he went 2-2 by beating Vitor Belfort and Igor Vov, and losing to Shogun Rua and Little Nog.

Sorry u missed my point. I was meaning size wise. Overeem weighs 50 lbs more at 30 then he did in his early twenties. My point being is Todd gets to be a freak of nature on gorilla roids like Overeem he will KO people with good at best punches. Everyone thinks Overeem is a technical god he is not, he is an incredibly powerful man with solid skills. Ever get hit with a jab of a guy his size? I got hit with a 6 6 250 lbs pro boxers jab many a time and he not nearly as powerful as Overeem and I could feel the immense power just from his size alone. He was not even that good of a puncher compared to the upper echelon guys and he could have KO'd me with one good punch if I got hit in the right spot. The size of these heavies now anyone can knock anyone out out of pure physics and body mass.