that fight was as good as any ufc fight this year

im standing on my feet during the whole 5th rd! this fight was better than diego vs gilbert imo

Holy fuck that was good. Phone Post

Great fight.  Def a FOTY contender. 

but chandler won that fight

AGREED ! Phone Post

I thought Gil/Diego was fight of the year until I watched this one. WOW, is all I've got to say. Feel privileged to have been able to witness it. Both fighters are warriors.

Great fight! No fucking way foty! Phone Post

Better than any UFC fight I've seen this year...especially Gil/Diego as this was actually competitive. Diego had one moment of brilliance in a 13+ minute beatdown IMO

Great fight. Phone Post

mike, i love you brother but we need to see alvarez vs melendez

DomenicVelluso - mike, i love you brother but we need to see alvarez vs melendez

agreed

ArthurKnoqOut - Better than any UFC fight I've seen this year...especially Gil/Diego as this was actually competitive. Diego had one moment of brilliance in a 13+ minute beatdown IMO

sooo correct

Agreed Phone Post 3.0

It was one of the best fights ive ever seen. The best fights are the ones that go back and forth (like where both guys nearly finish the other) and have both striking and grappling.

great fight, unfortunately was light years ahead of the rest of the card imo Phone Post

ranier wolfcastle - 
ArthurKnoqOut - Better than any UFC fight I've seen this year...especially Gil/Diego as this was actually competitive. Diego had one moment of brilliance in a 13+ minute beatdown IMO

sooo correct

Sucks Gil/diego wasnt 5 rounds, who knows what would have happened if we got two more rounds in that fight. 

The first fight was great as well so I'm not surprised the rematch rocked as well. Jones/Gus is still the leader in the clubhouse for me though. Gil/Sanchez is way overrated imo.

Good thing they had it on a tape delay and I fucking fell a sleep. Phone Post 3.0