That is how you slip a leg kick.

Blue please.

http://i.imgur.com/m08Aakk.gif

Damn Phone Post 3.0

Lol!!!!! Awesome! Phone Post 3.0

Richard Tuck - 

Thanks! VU.

Was not the first time he'd done that either. Phone Post 3.0

Ive seen it done numerous times. I like it when after their kick is caught, they go for the jumping head kick with the other leg!

Bruh Phone Post 3.0

Kinda looks like a weird Asian version of a schoolyard game. Phone Post 3.0

Brilliant. Phone Post 3.0

It looks like he was trying to incorporate a jab into it as well. It didn't connect, and it didn't look like it had much mustard on it. But his whole upper body moves forward when he does that little hop. It would be sweet to see that put together into a nice counter combination.

xonogenic - It looks like he was trying to incorporate a jab into it as well. It didn't connect, and it didn't look like it had much mustard on it. But his whole upper body moves forward when he does that little hop. It would be sweet to see that put together into a nice counter combination.
It looks like it's to help balance himself to me Phone Post 3.0

Yomarashi -
xonogenic - It looks like he was trying to incorporate a jab into it as well. It didn't connect, and it didn't look like it had much mustard on it. But his whole upper body moves forward when he does that little hop. It would be sweet to see that put together into a nice counter combination.
This Phone Post 3.0

Yomarashi - 

When I rewatched it, I think I might have to agree with you. So if he tried to jab in that position, do you think it would throw off his balance, or it is something that could be thrown into the combo? Because his opponent is not guarding his head at all when he is throwing that kick, and it seems like you could really smash him as he is swinging his hip into that leg kick.