That Mexican weather girl is dating a...

Kid that plays competitive video games for "eSports"

eat your heart out. 

Hahaha. Show us pics of this gamer.

And of course pics of the girl.

What Mexican weather girl?

His K/D must be fuckin sick

My Yanet?

Shit, that's cool... Good for him...

To be fair he's pretty hot as well.

Image result for Mexican Weather Girl

Image result for Mexican Weather Girl

http://www.sportsgrid.com/as-seen-on-tv/media/yanet-garcia-has-made-us-all-experts-on-mexican-weather-and-professional-call-of-duty-gaming/

... picsssss

TheRealJoker -

To be fair he's pretty hot as well.

I'd never heard of him, but I just GISed him. He looks nothing like I expected a professional game to look like.

That's not a normal gamer, that guy is buff

Hey Doug Censor Martin is a cool ass dude. True nerd too. He wrote her a love letter and she began talking to him online. Could months later he flew to meet her. She spoke no English, it was awkward af, but they still ended up hitting it off and now she lives with him in the US and appears regularly on his YouTube videos. And still knows little English. 

Good for him

Booty Sweat -

Hey Doug Censor Martin is a cool ass dude. True nerd too. He wrote her a love letter and she began talking to him online. Could months later he flew to meet her. She spoke no English, it was awkward af, but they still ended up hitting it off and now she lives with him in the US and appears regularly on his YouTube videos. And still knows little English. 

Awe, that's cute.

Lvillian -

Are you sure that's not Steve Rogers aka Captain America aka Chris Evans?

There seems to be a disparity in thick, solid, tight musclalature in those two pics. 

Edit: on further examination I guess it's not Chris Evans. Very similar looking 

Funny thing is that she speaks no English and he speaks no Spanish ...if you watch their videos it's weird and awkward ... sure they're in "love" because they're both hot and lust each other , but the relationship will not work