That was best @Midnight ever. Re: Jimmy Norton

Hands down best one I've ever seen. Jim Norton destroyed. So did Metzger and Jesse Joyce.

I've watched this show a lot and sometimes the comedians aren't very funny. This one is good. Phone Post 3.0

For example:

Photo of midgets doing a fashion show.

Jesse Joyce: "They just look like kids."

Jim Norton; "Yeah don't you hate when you pull the van up, how disappointing." Phone Post 3.0

Glad i wasnt the only one who saw that.. I would love to see norton on an uncensored version of that show Phone Post 3.0

Oboe - Glad i wasnt the only one who saw that.. I would love to see norton on an uncensored version of that show Phone Post 3.0
Everything was gold. VU for you sir Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was great, all three of them were hilarious and so was Hardwick. I've only seen the show twice but if this is an indication of how good it is, I'll start watching consistently. Phone Post 3.0

RayRaysFunhouse - I thought it was great, all three of them were hilarious and so was Hardwick. I've only seen the show twice but if this is an indication of how good it is, I'll start watching consistently. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah they had Tenacious D on a couple weeks ago. Super Trooper guys were on too Phone Post 3.0

If you gusts haven't seen the one Jon Dore was on then you must YouTube it. I'll post it later when I get on a computer. Phone Post 3.0

Love that show Phone Post 3.0

Points! Phone Post 3.0

I hate Chris Hardwick with a burning passion Phone Post 3.0

Love @midnight. Doug benson and ron funches always do it for me Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Show has really grown on me. Didn't catch this episode though, will definitely look out for it. Phone Post 3.0

I like it when Chris Hardwick isn't apologizing for white people.

I recorded last night's I was excited to see norton on there Phone Post 3.0

What's this show?

PatK -

What's this show?

On cc at midnight Phone Post 3.0

Jim Norton along with Bill Burr and Louie Ck are the best comics out there right now.

Jimmy however has the quick wit to destroy anyone just off the top of his head. He rules Phone Post 3.0

Oboe - 
PatK -

What's this show?

On cc at midnight Phone Post 3.0

Thanks.

How I have not heard of this?

I must have missed Jimmy talking about it yesterday.

This weeks have all been great

Hardwick: "I'm sorry John Mulaney but we have to eliminate you"

Mulaney: "It's ok Chris, you may be the first person to cancel Mulaney this fall, but you probably won't be the last" Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - Jim Norton along with Bill Burr and Louie Ck are the best comics out there right now.

Jimmy however has the quick wit to destroy anyone just off the top of his head. He rules Phone Post 3.0
Agreed, my top 3 right now Phone Post 3.0