That whole narrative about the OG being racist...

Often implicated by the left in threads. Initially, I thought this may have been the case too. I actually voted for Clinton, Gore and Obama (first election). Sat out the second round of the Obama election). 

However, I’ve found the OG to be a practical bunch. Solid reasoning and rationale drive the thought process of most in here. 

Additionally, I was proud when I saw a thread that discussed Sikh Americans.  Overwhelmingly, comment after comment was positive. The one or two posters that made racist comments were quickly drowned out. 

——————-

i made this thread because I’m tired of the leftists in here insinuating racism in every thread

tha is for reading. For your time:. 

The rest of the OG is just as anti-Black as you are so of course you would post this. 

Now kindly go away until an Indian thread is made. 

StutheJu -

The rest of the OG is just as anti-Black as you are so of course you would post this. 

Now kindly go away until an Indian thread is made. 

This is the type of poster I was referring to. 

Just excuses. No logic. 

We are all one. We work, have families, and like to sit down after a long day at work with a cold beer and eat a plate stacked with Tide pods. 

I literally saw a post aggresively using the word “nigger” on here like 2 minutes ago.

Hilarious that the poll thread titled "Segregation", where the response "Yes" currently leads, is just a few threads down from this one.

You should make a poll!

Pustak - 

Hilarious that the poll thread titled "Segregation", where the response "Yes" currently leads, is just a few threads down from this one.

Hey at least it wasn't "Slavery: Good or Bad?"

Pustak -

Hilarious would describe the non response to famous blacks that say they favor segregation. 

LFTM -

I literally saw a post aggresively using the word “nigger” on here like 2 minutes ago.

One post with one crazy person. 

Overwhelmingly, the OG doesn’t use racial epithets. 

Decent people in here. 

I'm racist as fuck. 

Black people are good at basketball and Asian people are good at math. 

TzTinkle -
Pustak - 

Hey at least it wasn't "Slavery: Good or Bad?"

Maybe it should be a poll that asks, “which countries have enslaved the most people?”

go research that one. 

Captain CargoShorts -

I'm racist as fuck. 

Black people are good at basketball and Asian people are good at math. 

Not racism. 

Those are stereotypes. 

DaveFu -

You should make a poll!

Tried that yesterday...didn’t work out too well. 

Im pretty sure everyone is a racist. Its just too bad intelligent conversations seem few and far between.

Pustak -

Isn't that what everyone wants now?  These stories are commonplace.

White students barred from funded RSU student group event

College Students Demand a "White Free" Zone

Black students at UC Berkeley demand institutional changes

Princeton joins schools race row as protesters demand cultural space just for black students

Segregation is making a comeback -- on college campuses

Cal State LA offers segregated housing for black students

University of Michigan students demand a non-whites-only space for 'social justice' work and the removal of 'symbols of white supremacy' on campus

Campuses are breaking apart into ‘safe spaces’

Black Lives Matter College Course Slammed For Promoting 'Violence And Segregation'

U staff protest conservative students as ‘Nazis,’ demand they move public display to ‘free speech zone’

I think it exists here but is exaggrated. Even libs know black crime is a hugh issue but ignore it.

Stormfront 2.0

Yamie Jagerbomb - 
DaveFu -

You should make a poll!

Tried that yesterday...didn’t work out too well. 

ATTN: Yamie Jagerbomb

LFTM -

And that makes the entire forum racist.

I hope you see the irony here.