"That's How I Beat Shaq!" - Aaron Carter

That's how I beat Shaq!

1 Like

2 good threads tonight OP. Keep it up *pats ass*

Greates hip hop artist of our time. 

iamthe1whoknocks - 

Greates hip hop artist of our time. 

He was the "original" Bieber

Another kid abused loosing is as an adult, shame.

He's got nothing on Sammy.

Won't be long before he's found crawling through the bushes in the Hollywood hills. 

1 Like

Damn. Shaq really did do anything to keep his name out there back in the day. Was this around the time he was in Kazam or putting out his rap albums?

Coil3623 -
lionsoul -
That's how I beat Shaq!

Pretty clear any fame he has is from being the brother of a backstreet boy and being a failure now is the realization of that. Holy shit is that terrible. That guy reaks of desperation for attention with those tats

Marky Mark did the same thing...

But then he managed to pivot.  Created a massive career for himself.

lionsoul -
Coil3623 -
lionsoul -
That's how I beat Shaq!

Pretty clear any fame he has is from being the brother of a backstreet boy and being a failure now is the realization of that. Holy shit is that terrible. That guy reaks of desperation for attention with those tats

Marky Mark kinda made a quick pivot. He did the album. Then he did the other album which didn't do well, then he walked around in Calvin Klein underwear for a bit and then he was doing the Basketball Diaries. 
   All his trouble was before he was famous.

Coil3623 -
lionsoul -
That's how I beat Shaq!

He was famous outside of BSB especially with Young girls and tweens in early 00s. He was very popular and on Disney. I think this is probably a case of molestation. He is gay/bi, and has severe drug and mental issues. He was managed by Lou Pearlman who was a gay pedophile who was never brought to justice. Apparently when they searched his residence they found quite alot of shit and he fled to either Israel or another country that escaped me at the moment. He died before being brought back to the US for justice IIRC 

1 Like
BostonCharm - 
lionsoul -
Coil3623 -
lionsoul -
That's how I beat Shaq!

Marky Mark kinda made a quick pivot. He did the album. Then he did the other album which didn't do well, then he walked around in Calvin Klein underwear for a bit and then he was doing the Basketball Diaries. 
   All his trouble was before he was famous.

Wahlberg actually had talent and a great work ethic. This guy just committed career suicide with that stupid fuckin tattoo.

Brother of NKOTB > Brother of Backstreet Boys

Candide - 

Damn. Shaq really did do anything to keep his name out there back in the day. Was this around the time he was in Kazam or putting out his rap albums?

He viewed himself more as a multimedia brand during his Orlando years and early into the Lakers run.
I believe it was when Phil Jackson joined, he convinced Shaq to drop everything for a while and concentrate on winning the MVP and the championship.
And that year Shaq won MVP, finals MVP and the NBA championship.
From memory his final stats were insane. Like 38ppg and 16rpg as well.

Spunkchops -

Another kid abused loosing is as an adult, shame.

Wat?

His older bro beat the shit outta him