thats right bitches im lucky

yup. that was my grfrd. before christmas asking for ideas. she ended up going with a double weave atama and a private from my instructor travis lutter. and a new pair of kotc gloves. hahaha. all of your girlfriends suck hugely in comparison. thanx

thats it? she gave me more than that.

"thats right bitches im lucky"

"a new pair of kotc gloves"

You say that we are bitches because your stupid girlfriend bought you, a BJJ student (likely no good at BJJ), gloves for MMA? Why in the hell would a BJJ guy need MMA gloves?

I think you owe all of us an apology for your disappointing conduct on this, the holiest of days. (X-Mas Eve)

haha...owned!

Watch your mouth, Saltyballs. I challenge you to a dojo fight.

IMO

thanks salty balls and muchos gracias el guapo and fuck you other jealous faggots. the kotc gloves were not especially important to me but doesnt make it less awesome that she thought of it. it sure beats the pack of new socks you got little tater and bjfan. and the atama gi was kick ass ( although i wouldve really liked the koral some of you guys suggested.) and the private will undoubtedly be awesome. seriously thank you el guapo. she wouldnt have thought of that on her own. she knew i wanted a gi. but a private was just brilliant.

true, Lutter told me all about it, after him Tre & Buddy Clinton tagged up on her. I'm pretty sure Buddy engraved his initials on her uterus.

Not bad, no need to brag and make other people feel badly.

Since we are on that topic, my wife gave me round trip tickets to LA and one week of privates with Dan Henderson 2 years ago for Christmas.

"all of your girlfriends suck hugely in comparison. thanx.."

"He's not bragging"- hmm, okay....

screw them mother f**** me and my wife got devoriced because of bjj and nhb training so if she supports you, you keep her that is a good girl peace ripnet

screw them mother f**** me and my wife got devoriced because of bjj and nhb training so if she supports you, you keep her that is a good girl peace ripnet

LOL at people on this thread taking his post literally, feeling insulted and responding with flames. For a message board about MMA there sure are a lot of sensitive people in need of hugs.

Hint: You are supposed to take his post as tongue-in-cheek and congratulate him on his kick ass girlfriend, not get offended.

"You are supposed to take his post as tongue-in-cheek and congratulate him on his kick ass girlfriend, not get offended."

where is that stated in the rules?

besides, why not just tell what happened instead of trying unsuccessfully to "rub our noses in it".

Underground is confusing

This should be on the OG. It would already be up to 100 posts.

POST A PIC OF YOUR GF!

"besides, why not just tell what happened instead of trying unsuccessfully to "rub our noses in it"."

How about we just take it for the humorous ribbing it was obviously intended to be and quit acting like a bunch of butt-hurt freshman?

Oh yeah, that would be out of character for the UG.

I want a pic of his GF before I decide if he is lucky or not. If I wanted those things, my wife would have gladly got them for me. To top it all off, she is hot as hell. Glad you got what you wanted though man...