that's the reason Bobby kept Manny away from FMJ

of course we will never see it...I always felt Pacquiao would of been destroyed if he ever fought FMJ, JMM used his counter punching and feints perfectly, lured Pacquiao right in to that short right hand, beautiful boxing.

Even if that truly was the case, pretty stupid that they didn't book that fight don't you think? That fight is nowhere near as lucrative as it was even a year ago. Everyone loses today. Phone Post

well the fight was damn near done in 2010...but Arum didn't agree to the testing. Oh well, it's a satisfying victory for me lol.

Was waitin' for the Barry post!

he just ran right into it...perfect punch, didn't see it coming.

JMM is the man

Bob Arum must be crying himself to sleep tonight 

Pac is a great fighter, he's done a lot for the sport, but Floyd was always all wrong for Manny....you see what happens when a counter puncher uses your aggression against you.

Damn. Crazy KO. Phone Post

well that's just the casual fans, or the complete hate for FMJ lol.

it is a bad matchup for Manny

2 greatest active counterpunchers currently are
1. Floyd
2. JMM

you saw how much trouble JMM gives Manny
a bigger, faster, better counterpuncher would be even worse

Ya because jmm managed to have success using it on his FOURTH fight with the guy.

I don't want to say jmm is on the gear hut he must have been eating a lot of horse meat. It was like the minireem in there tonight.

I'm sorry I don't want to say that Floyd wouldn't beat Manny but saying that because jmm did it that means Floyd would have is just silly.

This was the fourth time these guys fought. Pros at that level who can't beat a guy after a fourth attempt need to reevaluate their career. Manny was silly to take this fight. Phone Post

this was the only fight ANY GUY decisively beat either...lol, Pacquiao has been KO'd before, lost to Erik Morales, he doesn't do well against pure Boxers..just watch the fights and see...he's struggled in the three previous fights before this, he just overwhelms you with speed and unorthodox punches...JMM had success in all three fights with countering, countering and countering...

Was silly to give the guy a third chance to make adjustments to his speed and unorthodox approach. Phone Post

it was just the perfect shot, this time there was no doubt lol...

Anyone who knows anything about boxing knows that Floyd was and is the better boxer.

Idk if PBF would have been able to floor Pac like that but had they fought i had no doubts Floyd would have taken it. But a truly beautiful and perfectly timed punch by Marquez. 

There's a lot of people who could have made so serious money in this thread. Phone Post

Bucephalus - Anyone who knows anything about boxing knows that Floyd was and is the better boxer.

vtfu