The #1 Lightweight in the World

is layzie still ducking aaron tru like the bitch he is?

KingOfFighters - is layzie still ducking aaron tru like the bitch he is?

Your mother is a bitch. No one gives a fuck about Aaron Teweles or what you think, and neither do I. 

Mr Sponge -  Hes not #1 and he wont be unless he fights some top competition Phone Post

LOL @ this guy. Sounds like a Dana White infomercial 90% o' the time.

The other 10% he's cursing and calling people na....nevermind.

bj, frankie, and maynard all beat him Phone Post

Top 5 for sure.
Not #1, though, not yet.

Damn10er - 
LayzieTheSavage - 

Your mother is a bitch. No one gives a fuck about Aaron Teweles or what you think, and neither do I. 

That is a YES. Keyboard warrior will remain a keyboard warrior.
Suck a dick and go fuck yourself. 

The UFC lw's need to go out and prove themselves around the world.

They need to fight top competition to be considered elite. Right now, they're just a bunch of midwest cage fighting championship washouts and old burned out hasbeens.

Mikey Burnett should come back and bench press them to the welterweight division.

1 lw in Cesars gym

Damn10er - 
LayzieTheSavage - 

shartkuri - 
Mr Sponge -  Hes not #1 and he wont be unless he fights some top competition Phone Post

LOL @ this guy. Sounds like a Dana White infomercial 90% o' the time.
The other 10% he's cursing and calling people na....nevermind.

You just described 90% of the members of this forum.

lol you talk tough behind ur pc e-thug, yet when u get called out you disappear like ur moms herpes on her cycle.

LayzieTheSavage - 

Gil himself said after his last fight that he was at best #3 and it would be hard to get ahead of Frankie and BJ.

Going on about wanting to prove you're the best lw in the world and then signing with strikefarce seems like it could hurt ones credibility.calling someones mother a bitch on the internet after you just got punked like a bitch on camera for everyone to see seems like it could hurt ones credibilty as well.just sayin.

LayzieTheSavage - 

A mother joke? What are you, 12?

TTT

I love watching Gil fight and I'm big fan but Frankie is número uno Phone Post

#1 LW in the world...he beat Aoki and Josh Thomson. 

Uh, no.

Gil is a great fighter but he hasn't beat anyone to consider himself #1. He's a toss up for the #2 & #3 spot with Maynard. If you walk around saying you're #1, chances are, you're far from it.

I don't see Frankie Edgar doing this, do you?

GriffinQ - 
LayzieTheSavage - 

A mother joke? What are you, 12?

You shouldn't be surprised, he shares the same maturity of level of his hero NickTuck.

LayzieTheSavage - 
Damn10er - 
LayzieTheSavage - 

Suck a dick and go fuck yourself. 

This is a keyboard warrior going to battle at its finest.