The ads on this site are out of control!!!

I'm just saying!   The autoplay video ads, the popup ads, the overlay ads, etc..etc...  and I'm using adblock plus!!  It's still out of fucking control!!!

No ads here. Phone Post 3.0

signed, fucking cop ads constantly

Something is wrong with your adblock...

TryhardNobody - i used to get them constantly but adblock almost eliminated them completely. took like a week though. Plus you never answered my question angryinch.......what weight dumbells are you benchpressing? you mentioned it in another thread

incline bench - 45

flat bench, dunno.  I can probably do more but I can't get them into position by myself so I'll never know. 

Adblock + ghostery. Chrome browser. It's how I get even, because I bought the shitty app.

IronHands - Adblock + ghostery. Chrome browser. It's how I get even, because I bought the shitty app.

yeah, except I can never fucking log in using chrome.  I log in for a few hours then it magically logs me out and doesn't let me log back in no matter what so I have to go back to firefox which sucks as far as ads go.

I don't mind them. It's a small trade-off for a perfectly working, well maintained, state-of-the-art website.

There are ads on this site?

Squatdog - There are ads on this site?

This. Is it because i dont use windows? Or IE?

NoScript.

angryinch - 

I'm just saying!   The autoplay video ads, the popup ads, the overlay ads, etc..etc...  and I'm using adblock plus!!  It's still out of fucking control!!!

Aren't you in the IT field?

Take some advice from a PIG (with a master's degree in that field)

1. Reinstall AdBlock Plus
2. Install Disconnect.me (like Ghostery, but better).

This swine does not see a single ad on this site.

And gay dating site ads too right?! Phone Post 3.0

I never get ad's related to my other searches I have done. I always get very random ones that have nothing to do with anything. Right now i'm staring at some red machine that say "power companies hate this". The next ad will be for hair growth or some shit.

Sharkfarts - 
Stupidnewbie - I don't mind them. It's a small trade-off for a perfectly working, well maintained, state-of-the-art website.

perfect gif for the perfect quote lol! voted up!

another note..Michael Jordan sure is fucking pretty..

Come prepared, adblock, ghostry and no script.

This site in the past had problems with viruses due to bad adds.