The all things Kimbo thread

I might be out of ammo after this…

Forum member The Garv giving Kimbo his bread.

3 Likes

Oh shit I have a program from that event! I completely forgot about it.

1 Like

First TKO loss? Someone forgot Seth Petruzelli

5 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

“Nigga that’s all you’ve got…it’s over”

3 Likes

RIP the guy was a warrior.

Wish his son Baby Slice the best since he left Bellator and MMA altogether I believe?

2 Likes

Baby Slice had too big of shoes to fill. I think he could’ve been a great fighter but his confidence was damaged after a few tough fights

2 Likes

3 Likes

“Rear view mirror… jumbo dice… .TRUNK HIT HARD LIKE KIMBO SLICE!!”

3 Likes

Yea he did his old man smashed viewership records and made history with EliteXC in a way that was a big advance for mainstream MMA and Kimbo helped.

1 Like

Didn’t Kimbo have the highest ratings for TUF? I don’t have that info,but it might be true.

2 Likes

Dammit Jim

Yes I beleive it broke then records at season 10, hell may still hold it.

2 Likes

I believe so. I think it was the episode Kimbo vs Roy Nelson that set records numbers

1 Like

I thought it was both the first episode of S10 and then Kimbo/Roy episode that broke TUF records then could be mistaken.

1 Like

Akimbo

2 Likes

Finish that shit Bird.
Icey Mike

2 Likes

Kimbo is what I think was kind of goofy with his chest hair.Sometimes only one side was shaved & as you can see what it looks like in your picture.

1 Like

Remember before his Elite XC, his shaver ran out of batteries and he didn’t have a plug in! lol. So he said he just left it.
I think he started doing it on purpose, but I remember him telling the story about his electric shaver dying shortly before he was supposed to fight. Lol

1 Like