Hendo or BJ Phone Post

Hendo Phone Post

Hendo by far.

Jones
Hendo
Chuck
BJ
Randy

First two easily interchangeable based on the results of their next fight. Hendo has accomplished a lot but never won a UFC belt. Jones has defended it against legends. Phone Post

My gi is my sword - Bj and not just the American goat but the goat Phone Post

What? Seriously? Phone Post

MostLegit -
My gi is my sword - Bj and not just the American goat but the goat Phone Post

What? Seriously? Phone Post

Here we go.... Phone Post

My gi is my sword - 

Bj and not just the American goat but the goat Phone Post

Nope

Chuck Phone Post

Hendo Phone Post

BBQ@bendos - 

Hendo Phone Post

Listen it has to be bj penn. a true 145lber who fought lyoto machida I mean the dude will fight anyone no matter of size. The bj penn who fought sherk, Stevenson, an sanchez( all under the marinivch brothers) could beat 99 perecnt of all 185lbs and under Phone Post

Themanders1 - 

Listen it has to be bj penn. a true 145lber who fought lyoto machida I mean the dude will fight anyone no matter of size. The bj penn who fought sherk, Stevenson, an sanchez( all under the marinivch brothers) could beat 99 perecnt of all 185lbs and under Phone Post

lol sure

and when i say true 145lber i mean he could easily cut to that if he wanted to

Auspicht in 3...2...1

:P

ChaosOverkill - 
Themanders1 - 

lol sure

anyone who wont even let bj into the conversation as the goat is a troll. let me know when u come around to the convo

Hendo.

Randy needs to be on the list at least. Yeah, he has a lot of losses, but he has a lot of quality wins and fought some top flight folks.

No Mark Coleman? really? Also BJ isn't American he is Hawaiian.

No Hughes?

kinkle - No Mark Coleman? really? Also BJ isn't American he is Hawaiian.

This guy.... Phone Post