The Americans Season 2 Tonight

Season 2 on tonight at 10pm!!

Really enjoyed the first season and Keri Russell is fucking hot!! Phone Post 3.0

I've read great things about season 2. Can't wait.

I like it when Phillip molests Martha. That woman needs dick like she needs air. 

Looking forward to this all day. Phone Post 3.0

ack01 - Looking forward to this all day. Phone Post 3.0

!

great show

DaveFu -

I like it when Phillip molests Martha. That woman needs dick like she needs air. 

Martha is annoying though haha Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yeah. Such a good night for TV. Legit & the Murricans!

I totally forgot about this. Saw the thread just in time.

I don't remember how season one ended though. Where did she go?

NiteProwleR - Fuck yeah. Such a good night for TV. Legit & the Murricans!

OH MAN!!! Legit is straight up hilarious!! Can't wait to watch that tonight too.. To bad they moved it to FXX.. Hopefully it gets viewers!! Jeffries and DJ are great!!

Good first episode.

Love this show Phone Post 3.0

Good first episode, but that bottle of mustard at the birthday party bugged me. Phone Post 3.0

Nina

I fucking love this show! And Keri Russell is definitely a milf. I'd do horrible and degrading things to that woman. Phone Post 3.0

Mutant - Crazy my dvr cut off and I missed the end. Great episode love the 69 lol. Phone Post 3.0
Who's your cable provider? My guide said it ran until 11:07, but it really ran until 11:02. So I caught the end and the season preview thing. Phone Post 3.0

loved the first episode.

brutal hotel scene

Am I the only one who think Nina is a dead ringer for Scarlet Johannson?

Those lips and dat accent...

DOODE - Am I the only one who think Nina is a dead ringer for Scarlet Johannson?

Those lips and dat accent...

i see the resemblance, i like Nina better myself

They don't sleep much.The American and Justified are my 2 favorite shows and only two I make a point to watch.