The anomaly of Kamala Harris - Tucker Tonight

11 Likes

She’s a terrible politician. Seems to lack any and all political skills., She would likely lose in 2024.

3 Likes

Shes repulsive, intellectually inept, and awkward.

23 Likes

She sucks a cock down to the root, has the right color skin and being a complete mystery meat makes her ideal for the identity politics the Dems will be relying for the next 30 years.

11 Likes

It is insane that the role model for young women is someone that got her career started when she was 29 by sucking the dick of a 60-year old married man. Nothing says independence and self-worth to impressionable women like that.

19 Likes

Clicked on the thread assuming I’d see the same old haters. I immediately see the same old haters. Makes sense.

For the record, not the biggest Kamala fan.

wow

thanks for the response

5 Likes

Shes a screeching, lying harpy.

She is less likeable than Hillary.

What the fucking fuck.

3 Likes

You’re welcome! With you and Overscore in the thread now, we’ve almost hit a full yahtzee!

1 Like

I did nahzi that coming!

surprise sunbathing GIF

2 Likes

Heels up is just being true to herself. She’s a whore that slept her way into every job she’s had. She was one of the most hated dem candidates, hypocritical policies as DA and lacks the intelligence and energy to do the job.

2 Likes

You’ve become a hater too. Congrats…

5 Likes

I’m a new hater.

Honestly this right here probably does qualify you as one of the biggest Kamala fans… NO ONE likes that cackling bitch. She’s completely unlikable, it has nothing to do with her race.

giphy (17)

Sprout sounds completely anti-racist! He couldn’t possibly be racist because of how hard he fights the “racists” on the OG. He’s an upstanding citizen and deserves an award for his bravery!

About time I was recognized, thank you, OilCheck.

I heard she got some bomb ass cookies.

Are you really mad that she shut down King Koopa with a quickness? Instead of getting triggered next time she shuts someone up, try shouting out “YASSSSSS QUEEEEEN”

Take it from experience, it feels good

She’s the browner version of Sarah Palin.

2 Likes

Some people actually liked Palin.

I have never met anyone who likes Kamala, not even Biden voters.

2 Likes

Absolutely.

It would have been so easy for her to answer that question from Lester even with a lie. She could have said:

“Lester, we have been working in Washington on the specifics of a plan going forward. Once that is completed soon I will be going down to the border to speak to our lovely immigrants in person. But first things first.” She could have easily faked sounding concerned and sincere.

Instead, she starts cackling an acts offended for even being asked the question. Half the answers she gives in front of a camera always sound like she just got caught doing something wrong.

5 Likes