The anomaly of Kamala Harris - Tucker Tonight

Eagerly awaiting the guys here who were raised by single mothers to reply.

1 Like

EasyFag will be in here in a second

1 Like

kamala is fucking gross

she just looks like she stinks

3 Likes

Just because he’s a freely elected President doesn’t mean he’s not personally a piece of shit. He’s being a conman his whole life, cheated on his wife etc.

so are every other elected politician, whats your point?

Many of us voted Ron Paul that election. While Republican, he was mostly a RINO. I would have voted Obama over the piece of shit McCain. But I would vote for Osama Bin Laden over Biden / Harris.

1 Like

Every elected politician isn’t as bad as every other elected politician. If that’s your only line of defense for Trump…

This thread is about Kamala… go ahead and start ANOTHER Trump rant like he isn’t still on your mind every day. Loser.

At least he didn’t have to suck off a bunch of ugly ass dudes to get to where he is today.

tenor (26)

1 Like

Fun thread with good laughs

1 Like

Forget Tucker and your 'MAGTARD REEEE" chants for a minute. WTF was that DISNEY bit? They do straight propaganda now? Not even trying to hide it? Justify this communist level bullshit!

1 Like

I know people Biden screwed. They’re in the same class as my 7 year old

2 Likes

Exactly what the Dems were looking for, someone who would rely on THEM, instead of them relying on her. Much easier to control her that way.

1 Like

where are the accomplishments like how rand submitted this bill?

ok, so she submitted bills but did she sponsor bills?

ok, so they sponsored bills but were they signed into law?

ok, so they are laws but did the laws accomplish anything?

lol at the tards. running into each other carrying those goalposts.

1 Like

There were actually a lot of conservatives that didn’t vote for Palin. That is why McCain lost. Had he picked almost anyone else besides her as a running mate i believe he would have won.

All that just by sucking dick…
Truly an amazing list of blowjobs there.

1 Like

She’s in over her head and cant even fake it. Who gives a shit what she’s done before. Point is she’s not doing anything NOW.

3 Likes

It’s going to be a long long long 3.5 years for the MAGAbabies

It could be even longer. Look at you with Trump still…

1 Like

Skip the interview, ask Willie brown. He can tell you all about kamala’s anatomy.

2 Likes

You are the one REEEEEEEing