The APP Sucks Balls Today

That's all.

Every day . Fixed that for ya.

Which app? What's sucky?  Mine was working fine all morning. 

Wouldn't load any threads for a while 

On Android app can't look at subbed threads and random thread say deleted. 

The fuck is going on??

App of peace

clattymine -

Android.  All threads deleted, can't be found or, at best, take multiple attempts to load.

Also, Error 505?

About an hour ago every thread I clicked on said it had been deleted. 

BadDog - 
clattymine -

Android.  All threads deleted, can't be found or, at best, take multiple attempts to load.

Thanks, I pushed it up the chain, I'll let you know if I hear anything back.

BadDog -

Also, Error 505?

This , constantly .

I got logged earlier this morning when after I wrote a long ass reply to someone and boom it was gone. It wouldn't let me log back in for about 20 minutes. Then I could only access the bjj forum. Finally all went well in the world and I got access again 

Can confirm. Android as well. LG v30. Was surfing the OG like any other time, randonly froze up and kept logging me out of my account. Banner popped up which is how i knew i got logged out. Tried multiple times to log in but nothing happened. Restart my phone. Closed all apps on my phone. Checked for updates. Turned off wifi. Tried it all. Nothing fixed it. Closed the app for probably 30 minutes and its working again normally. Also when i tried to open threads it would say "thread has been deleted or cannot be found"

Threads  still aren't loading. I'm back on my browser for the fifth time today. 

Any better yet?

They restarded some shit and it should be better.

things to see people to do -

I got logged earlier this morning when after I wrote a long ass reply to someone and boom it was gone. It wouldn't let me log back in for about 20 minutes. Then I could only access the bjj forum. Finally all went well in the world and I got access again 

That happened to me earlier. I fucking hate when you have to retype a long ass post!

clattymine -

Any better yet?

They restarded some shit and it should be better.

Yeah, seems alot more responsive now so far. Thanks!

Yea same here. All threads could not be found and then had to restart app multiple times.