The app taken off Android

I Didn't see any other threads but is the app no longer available on Android? Since yesterday I couldnt access the app and now when I Uninstalled it it says its no longer on the play store??? Anyone else have this issue? 

My app is fine 

Have you tried turning on your phone?

1 Like

Reset my phone and this app is gone. Researched underground MMA app in the playstore and its not showing up

There was a pic of a butt in a thong on The OG, so we have to reset the description. Not making this up. Paperwork is in. I don't know how long their turnaround time is.

Kirik -

There was a pic of a butt in a thong on The OG, so we have to reset the description. Not making this up. Paperwork is in. I don't know how long their turnaround time is.

Lol, that's priceless

Kirik -

Lmaoo

Kirik -

At least people are following the rules.

Sorry for the butt pic but my ass was looking good that day

1 Like
Evil pickle -

Sorry for the butt pic but my ass was looking good that day

Never apologize for being fabulous!

1 Like
Kirik -

Wow Just wow....

I want to belive this is real