The Art Of Trolling

Today for the first time in my life I have been berated on Facebook and I`m pretty pissed. I have the need to troll. I know I should just walk away but i`m mad lol!

Long story short I joined this Facebook Group called LCHF (Low carb high fat diet) with over 40,000 people in it just to get info about KETO.. I read about egg fasting and it kinda sounded weird so I went to the group and asked about it..

Right away I had the admins on my ass saying that I`m starving myself, and that they don`t support crash diets (which I`m cool with) I read that egg fasting helps you break your plateau, while on Keto.. I told them about my journey and the fact that I was in a weighloss challenge and right away the admins started accusing me of starving myself and promoting a crash diets on thier page and basically told me to fuck off and good luck with my waste of time journey and said KETO isn`t for me cause i`m a piece of shit for promoting a crash diet.

I told these bitches to chill out and they just continued spewing hate...

Normally I back away from facebook drama but It was legit asking questions for help and I got treated like shit, and I want to get even. They asked me what the prize was after all those words spewed at me and I told them it was none of their business and they deleted me from the group.

Before I got a chance to screenshot the convo, they deleted the post and me from the group. I took it upon myself to take some of thier pics and make memes just for a laugh... 

Teach me the art of trolling.

I`m not a spiteful person as i`m terrible at trolling but I made these and they made me feel a bit better..

See how bad I am at this!??? 

Help me embarrass them as much as they did to me....

Fuck their husbands Phone Post 3.0

wooderson76 - Fuck their husbands Phone Post 3.0

eeeew. No thanks. lol!

Call it a day and be done with it. It's not worth your time.

As much as you know I luh you NH...I unfortunately have only trolled once in my life. The KS thread. And even though I did because I felt bad for the pc of shit, I felt like a an ugly human being afterwards. I dont recommend.

NorthernHospitality -
wooderson76 - Fuck their husbands Phone Post 3.0

eeeew. No thanks. lol!

Ok, plan B then. Fuck them. Phone Post 3.0

BrowBeater - This is weird.

I suppose I'm in.

Was this just one interaction? Could/should you just move on? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah... Guess im just butthurt.</p>
<p>
I was looking for help and got treated like shit... Who fucking does that? Who makes a page to help people then belitle them cause they don
t approve of a topic you were asking about?

It`s just mean. 

I need a hug lol!

Create a fake acct. join the group. Get in arguments with yourself. Phone Post 3.0

cbia - Call it a day and be done with it. It's not worth your time.

Why you gotta be so level headed!!! lol! Dammit!

Those memes are terrible, can you post a pic of the purple haired one with the writing let the OG show you how it's done Phone Post 3.0

TheFly~n~Taco - As much as you know I luh you NH...I unfortunately have only trolled once in my life. The KS thread. And even though I did because I felt bad for the pc of shit, I felt like a an ugly human being afterwards. I dont recommend.

Yeah... I suppose.. But I will never see or talk to these cunts again tho...

I just asked to join the group. I'll ask the same question Phone Post 3.0

SoupCanBBC - Those memes are terrible, can you post a pic of the purple haired one with the writing let the OG show you how it's done Phone Post 3.0

I KNOW! THIS IS ME BEING MEAN! I SUCK AT IT EH!?

You're not good at trolling and that's okay because you do not not seem to be the kind of person to be mean for no (reasonable) reason. Let those negative people be. Phone Post 3.0

This is the purple headed cunt.

meatball - I just asked to join the group. I'll ask the same question Phone Post 3.0

Whoa!!! hehehe!

JitzInMyPants - You're not good at trolling and that's okay because you do not not seem to be the kind of person to be mean for no (reasonable) reason. Let those negative people be. Phone Post 3.0

I know. I``m like a smurf asking how to be gargamel

meatball - I just asked to join the group. I'll ask the same question Phone Post 3.0
That's the move

200 OGers all asking the exact same question, then post the memes when they get cunty Phone Post 3.0

You really need idoharm on this, he has a gift Phone Post 3.0

If you can post some pics of them I can break out the Romo machine