The asians started it!

![Image](upload://8FBF6G0XAabwsNVGROPXbmplmgM.png)

https://twitter.com/AsianDawn4/status/1371602706784079874

I've checked https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv18.pdf. Where do you see these numbers?

I believe the government is going to stop collecting race data when compiling crime stats.

Stats fly in the face of identity politics and the whole woke agenda, currently in fashion.

I’m actually little surprised they still even do stuff like the Uniform Crime Report.

When you don’t put a face to crime, you can manipulate everything much easier. Like, right now the government & media are pretending Asians are being attacked by White People. It would be a much easier sell if there were no stats that say otherwise.

The realities of Black violence are simply too difficult to square with the current narrative of mass-scale Black victimization. You can’t really play the biggest victim when you are the biggest perpetrator. Something has to “give” and in this day & age that is usually the truth.

7 Likes

The left needs those numbers too.  How else could you say that black males are disproportionally represented in the us prison population.

You may have a theory about why this is but the left knows, they know, it's because of inherent racism.  Now that they know its because racism the rest of you send us a lot of money "for the community".  The communities which very rarely change for the better regardless of money spent.  You know what that means right?  You didnt send enough money the first time you racist mutherfuckers.

In fairness, the Asian act of violence involved using the n-word, so it took 5,011 acts of violence to make up for it.

3 Likes
shen -

I believe the government is going to stop collecting race data when compiling crime stats.

Stats fly in the face of identity politics and the whole woke agenda, currently in fashion.

I’m actually little surprised they still even do stuff like the Uniform Crime Report.

When you don’t put a face to crime, you can manipulate everything much easier. Like, right now the government & media are pretending Asians are being attacked by White People. It would be a much easier sell if there were no stats that say otherwise.

The realities of Black violence are simply too difficult to square with the current narrative of mass-scale Black victimization. You can’t really play the biggest victim when you are the biggest perpetrator. Something has to “give” and in this day & age that is usually the truth.

Already been done in some countries so they can hide from the stats. 

1 Like

the reason ive been annoyingly vocal against this BLM type shit, other than the fact it is so harmful to the Black community/regular Black males, is that it and the whole raciat equity, fix everything for black people movement is also a direct detriment to Asians

black people have become untouchables in mainstream society according to mainstream media, entertainment, sports, politics, work life, etc

Fake Pie -
shen -

Happened here after Julian Fantino's press conference back in the early 90's.  They passed a law so the public could not gain acess to race based crime stats.  The Gov't still collects race-based crime stats but no one is allowed to see them because it might cause negative stereotypes.

Back in the 90's blacks made up less than 1% of the population but were responsible for over 90% of all violent crime iirc.  This is in Toronto btw.

Stats are racist.

The left always claimed to be the ones of science and facts until they could be used against their bullshit. Then magically math itself became racist.

1 Like

I know an Asian woman who is a HARDCORE blm supporter and lefty. She is extremely unusual in that typical Koreans in LA have a complicated history with blacks and usually are not the fondest of each other. I don’t know why but she has actually ENCOURAGED rioting and looting of stores - including the one she owns(!) - because it is only fair for blacks and anti-racists to lash out due to systemic racism and injustices towards blacks.

The whole general movement is a lot deeper in people’s hearts than I think most people think. The results of the Chauvin case could result in some serious firestorms across urban America.

Piratenbum -

![Image](upload://8FBF6G0XAabwsNVGROPXbmplmgM.png)

5000 to 1! Holy shit!

gtownhoya -

In fairness, the Asian act of violence involved using the n-word, so it took 5,011 acts of violence to make up for it.

I Generally just see an Asian walking down the street while he's attacked from behind from a guy running from across the street.

Lol at fucking "Asian Dawn".

1 Like
SpeedKing9 - I know an Asian woman who is a HARDCORE blm supporter and lefty. She is extremely unusual in that typical Koreans in LA have a complicated history with blacks and usually are not the fondest of each other. I don't know why but she has actually ENCOURAGED rioting and looting of stores - including the one she owns(!) - because it is only fair for blacks and anti-racists to lash out due to systemic racism and injustices towards blacks.

The whole general movement is a lot deeper in people’s hearts than I think most people think. The results of the Chauvin case could result in some serious firestorms across urban America.

I wonder how much of that is based in sort of a “Stockholm syndrome” type of fear? If a group is attacking your ethnic group at a rate of 5,000 to 1, people are going to want to find a way to flip the script in SOME way.

I mean, many people DO empathize with the abusers in situations where they are dominated and feel helpless.

PLENTY of women throughout German Occupied Europe thought the Nazis invading & taking over was a permanent change in the power structure and “jumped ship” to not be at the bottom of the social & economic ladder.

So too, there seems to be quite a few Korean and Asian kids who are a little TOO into hip-hop culture. It sorta feels like, “Hey man I’m one of you, I like everything about Black Culture. Please don’t murder me.”

1 Like
Dashabox - 
Fake Pie -
shen -

Happened here after Julian Fantino's press conference back in the early 90's.  They passed a law so the public could not gain acess to race based crime stats.  The Gov't still collects race-based crime stats but no one is allowed to see them because it might cause negative stereotypes.

Back in the 90's blacks made up less than 1% of the population but were responsible for over 90% of all violent crime iirc.  This is in Toronto btw.

Just goes to show how radical this place is. We’re 30 years ahead of the curve.

Stache -
Dashabox - 
Fake Pie -
shen -

Just goes to show how radical this place is. We’re 30 years ahead of the curve.

Trend settas bruh.

In Limbo - 

the reason ive been annoyingly vocal against this BLM type shit, other than the fact it is so harmful to the Black community/regular Black males, is that it and the whole raciat equity, fix everything for black people movement is also a direct detriment to Asians

black people have become untouchables in mainstream society according to mainstream media, entertainment, sports, politics, work life, etc

Certain groups want all the benefits of being a “model” minority without putting in any of the work to become one.

SpeedKing9 - I know an Asian woman who is a HARDCORE blm supporter and lefty. She is extremely unusual in that typical Koreans in LA have a complicated history with blacks and usually are not the fondest of each other. I don't know why but she has actually ENCOURAGED rioting and looting of stores - including the one she owns(!) - because it is only fair for blacks and anti-racists to lash out due to systemic racism and injustices towards blacks.

It’s the new religion for many people. That’s how you have to look at it. They are completely irrational b/c it’s a religion to them.