The Aussie rules football 2021 season thread

Well here we go again!

the greatest ball sport is back for another season, an I tell you what I’m excited.

Im expecting good thing from the Fremantle Dockers this year, a young list who are all on the same page, I can’t wait!

Also welcome to anyone who has never watched AFL before, this is a perfect time to start watching your new favourite sport

1 Like

Highlight from the first game of the season

Richmond vs Carlton 

https://youtu.be/F_yDTSI6ak4

1 Like

Another year, another horrible season incoming for the Bombers.

I have serious doubts I'll be alive to see our next finals win. 17 seasons since last finals win, 20 seasons since last top 4 finish. Poorly run club.

1 Like
Nickelback is my jam.. AMA -

I have serious doubts I'll be alive to see our next finals win. 17 seasons since last finals win, 20 seasons since last top 4 finish. Poorly run club.

Hey Jobe

I have been told many times I won’t be alive when freo wins there first flag...LIES!!  Well maybe haha 

Anyway Im a glass half full kinda guy or a “alcoholic” whatevesbut I think Freo are looking good, hopefully finish 8th

1 Like
Bukkaked by Bombers -

Hey Jobe

I have been told many times I won’t be alive when freo wins there first flag...LIES!!  Well maybe haha 

Anyway Im a glass half full kinda guy or a “alcoholic” whatevesbut I think Freo are looking good, hopefully finish 8th

I admire your confidence Milo, I guess they could scrape in. They showed some glimpses last season. 

You boys doing SuperCoach?? If youse want to join our league here’s the codes 

845130 and 133407 

we got a couple leagues on the go, not sure when they get filled out though.

Jimmy Recard -

845130 and 133407 

Nah, haven't done it in years. I was always forgetting to make changes, I barely remember to hand in my tips at work. Thanks anyway.

Jimmy Recard -

845130 and 133407 

Nah, haven't done it in years. I was always forgetting to make changes, I barely remember to hand in my tips at work. Thanks anyway.

Yeah I’m the same as this cunt

C’mon Dockers let’s do this!!

All good boys.

Jobe, what do you think of the bombers this year. Glad we put Merrett back in the leadership group he’s our best player imo.

Whats your opinion on the young fellas. Big dog looks like he’ll get some game time this year.

1 Like

Oh yeah and fuck freo hahaha

IN for later on the recommendation of my son, BbB.

1 Like

My son aka Tits Santana aka The people's chump 

1 Like

Southern poofs and their sports. SMH.

Nah having a laugh, its a great sport but I rather play it than watch it.

1 Like

Geelong about to lay an ass whooping on Adelaide. Carn Geelong

Bukkaked by Bombers -

Hard luck mate, it’s only round 1 but.

WATHUNT -

Geelong about to lay an ass whooping on Adelaide. Carn Geelong

“We are Geelong the gayest team of all”

You cunts can stop winning now it’s getting a bit on the nose mate. Haha

2 Likes
Jimmy Recard -
Bukkaked by Bombers -

Hard luck mate, it’s only round 1 but.

Thanks..cunt

1 Like
Homelander -

My son aka Tits Santana aka The people's chump 

You’re a deck full of aces homeboy 

think of me when you are tied up in barbers parents basement 

Jimmy Recard -

All good boys.

Jobe, what do you think of the bombers this year. Glad we put Merrett back in the leadership group he’s our best player imo.

Whats your opinion on the young fellas. Big dog looks like he’ll get some game time this year.

I'm not thinking we will do too much damage honestly. I reckon we have some great kids though, a really solid core of young talent. 

I reckon we might bob up and surprise a few teams but for me this year its all about getting games and experience into the kids and learning a structure. I have zero expectations.

Hopeful in 2-3 years time we have a very solid team and can fucking challenge. I'm stoked Merrett is back in the leadership group, he's so fucking important. 

1 Like