The avengers vs omega villains

Avengers consisting of Captain America, Hulk, Thor, iron man ( standard issue no specific prep ) Giant man, and spiderman.
Who does this team win against out of the following villains and why:
Broly
Madara
Doomsday
Armored Titan
Apocalypse
Beerus Phone Post 3.0

Any Saiyan single-handily destroys everyone in DC and Marvel on their own, even Brolly.

Theon's Sausage - Any Saiyan single-handily destroys everyone in DC and Marvel on their own, even Brolly.
Any dbz character gets raped by Robin of all because cause they are bitches Phone Post 3.0

I honestly have no idea who anyone on that list is other than Doomsday and Apocalypse

Realistically I think the Avengers take both guys

Doomsday should be pretty easy given that they have Thor and Hulk. Either one of them could probably beat DD on their own; together, they'd destroy him.

Apocalypse is more interesting. As he's normally written, he'd lose, because he always jobs. Written to his full powers, I think he may win (it's basically him vs. Thor and Hulk because the other Avengers have nothing to offer him - and really it's him vs. Thor)

dizz - I honestly have no idea who anyone on that list is other than Doomsday and Apocalypse

Doomsday should be pretty easy given that they have Thor and Hulk. Either one of them could probably beat DD on their own; together, they'd destroy him.

Apocalypse is more interesting. As he's normally written, he'd lose, because he always jobs. Written to his full powers, I think he may win (it's basically him vs. Thor and Hulk because the other Avengers have nothing to offer him - and really it's him vs. Thor)
The others are cannon fodder for apoc lol Phone Post 3.0

LittleKang -
dizz - I honestly have no idea who anyone on that list is other than Doomsday and Apocalypse

The others are cannon fodder for apoc lol Phone Post 3.0
Well unless Thor has his axe nothing will penetrate that celestial armor of apoc. Apoc should beat any non cosmic being pretty easily Phone Post 3.0

disbeliever - Doomsday could tank Thor and Hulk together

I was expecting Leigh to nerd rape you discrediting Thor until I seen the troll face lol Phone Post 3.0

Brolly is from Dragon Ball Z, he is Goku's dad or something I think. Very powerful Saiyan I think he can go Super Saiyain 2, which is more than enough to crush all the Avengers.

The Armored Titan is from Attack on Titan. His name is actually Reiner Braun and he's a shifter. He can change back and forth from his titan form. If he's killed as a Titan he basically reverts back to his human form, in titan form he's 15 meters tall and extremely powerful. He's pretty powerful, but I think the Colossal Titan would've been a better pick for this fight.

They wouldn't necessarily know the titan weakness, so it's be tough for them to randomly kill Reiner.

Sentry takes them all out.