The average american woman is a size 14?!?!?!?!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sarahhan/average-american-woman-2018

It’s buzzfeed so take it with a grain of salt, but this is basically saying that the clear majority of women are basically grotesquely unattractive. What a sad state of affairs.

Baby got back

This ladies man skit always makes me laugh when he mentions her size. What was shocking 20 years ago is now getting closer to normal.

1 Like

I have never asked, known, or cared about any woman’s measurements ever.

Numbers don’t mean shit. The whole package does.

7 Likes

Well with these “packages”, shipping is going to get quite expensive.

6 Likes

Scrawny bitches can’t take proper dick anyway, so…

I’m not a gay. I don’t know dress sizes. What does size 14 look like?

3 Likes

2 Likes

Yikes… I wonder if women are getting closer to men in weight?

straight men know what women’s sizes mean?

2 Likes

That looks to be pretty comprehensive

1 Like

Wow size 14 is huge. Doesnt the avg woman now almost weight more than the avg weight of a 1950s nfl player?

Yes, b/c we date women…I get it must be a shock to you and the rest of your LGBTQ+ friends but at least now you know.

Yes, and their fat percentages are (obviously) higher too.

Nope.

Yeah, those are all fugly due to terrible proportions.

Id like to see a woman with good proportions that wears that size. Its like saying a 400 lb man may be athletic and fit with good proportions. Yeah, its possible.

American women aged 20 years and above weigh an average of 170.6 pounds (lbs), according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) .

Going off of women’s weights 1988-94 the average woman, meanwhile, expanded from 152 pounds to 169 pounds while her height remained steady at just under 5 feet, 4 inches.

And it’s not like women were thin 1988-94. 1976-80 avg weight was 144lbs, probably close to where it should be.

And of course if you isolate for black women… The average African American woman weighs approximately 187 pounds with a BMI of 32.2 and would need to lose almost 20 pounds in order to reach just the top of the overweight threshold.

4 Likes

Is everyone getting fatter or are blacks and the never ending flood of fat mexicans skewing the data?

Women are getting fatter and fatter… it’s a downright shame to see cute girls that have turned into cows. I mean, do they just not care anymore?

1 Like