The Babyfaced Assasin is out of the tournament!!

josh barnett officially announces that he is retiring the babyfaced assassin nick name

from now on he shall be know as WAR MASTER

Got me, you sumumabitch!

PILE OF SKULLS!!!

Barnett had always been a monster! Had no trouble with Rogers at all. Phone Post

duckhuntgangsta -  Barnett will be I'm the finals but let not forget this is the same Barnett that got KOed by Fedor, and rag-dolled by Overeem, who we just saw fighting god many were making him out to be. Point being, he's not top ten, has no ground game, and is no gauge of where Barnett fits in the division. All Rogers has done is KO Arlovski, which is kind of like watching Jenna Jameson give a BJ at this point; always entertaining but nothing special. Phone Post

Josh Barnett never fought Fedor.

Funny interview.

I saw this thread and immediately assumed he got popped for roids again!

HungryHungryHobo - 
duckhuntgangsta -  Barnett will be I'm the finals but let not forget this is the same Barnett that got KOed by Fedor, and rag-dolled by Overeem, who we just saw fighting god many were making him out to be. Point being, he's not top ten, has no ground game, and is no gauge of where Barnett fits in the division. All Rogers has done is KO Arlovski, which is kind of like watching Jenna Jameson give a BJ at this point; always entertaining but nothing special. Phone Post

lol

Jack Skellington - 
HungryHungryHobo - 

lol

lol

But the Fedor KO of Barnett was nowhere near as violent as Fedor's Ko of Overeem or Couture!!!

Yeah, I thought Fedor killed Overeem with that overhand right! Phone Post

ttt

WAR War Master

Remember though, Barnett fought the same Rogers that omaplata'd Fedor... Phone Post

Pervert between this and your crushing of the zionists lately...

You fucking rule, that's what! Phone Post

Actual audible lol @ "what is this, fucking Narnia?"

I was gonna say something, but I couldn't possibly have made Serge sound dumber than you did.

lol Phone Post

Bolt Thrower rules!

"War master"....I like it...kinda rolls off the tongue...like "Whoremaster"

Meh .... more like the Shockmaster IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3CL28vgE4U

After he started using Tank Abbots schtick after his win i lost it for him. Dude is an arrogant doucher.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1832698&page=1&pc=1