The Babyfaced Assasin is out of the tournament!!

The guy has been too heavily influenced by Warhammer. Anyone notice the tattoo he had? :P

Ugggghhhhh. How can Ariel just throw a softpitch softball interview instead of asking the great questions that are needed.

After Josh said that he wasnt going to open up much because Rogers was strong and powerfull and a good striker and that is why the match was what it was....

how did Ariel not ask him

"All the remaining fighters and as big and as good of strikers as Rogers. Are you going to not open up in those fights and play it close like this one?"

He'll not only cruise through the tournament and win it with ease. But if Dana would bring him into the UFC, he would cruise through the UFC heavyweight division with ease as well. And would once again be the UFC heavyweight champion. No doubt about it.

The only guy that would slow him down in the UFC right now is Cain. The rest would be fairly easy fights for him.

duckhuntgangsta's post has left me scratching my head, pondering...

wtf?

THE WARMASTER!!!!!!

EvilMaster - He'll not only cruise through the tournament and win it with ease. But if Dana would bring him into the UFC, he would cruise through the UFC heavyweight division with ease as well. And would once again be the UFC heavyweight champion. No doubt about it.

The only guy that would slow him down in the UFC right now is Cain. The rest would be fairly easy fights for him.
Cain, Carwin, JDS and Mir would not be "fairly easy fights" for him, and I'm not sure he beats any of those 4.

Nice title TS. LOL 

He is caught again already ? What a shame .

wat

chicagosmma - 
EvilMaster - He'll not only cruise through the tournament and win it with ease. But if Dana would bring him into the UFC, he would cruise through the UFC heavyweight division with ease as well. And would once again be the UFC heavyweight champion. No doubt about it.

Cain, Carwin, JDS and Mir would not be "fairly easy fights" for him, and I'm not sure he beats any of those 4.

I really wish everyone would stop putting Mir in the top 10 HW's of the UFC. He's a fucking gatekeeper, nothing more. Dude got his ass kicked 2 out of the 3 fights he had after his accident, but because the UFC kept marketing him and putting him against Brock (without that first submission, Mir's career was over), he was the best thing since sliced bread. With that said, I hope they feed Mir to Josh when he's done winning the HW Grand Prix.

as men fights men in the epic struggle for survival the WAR MASTER shall reing with oppression fed by a burning hate. Barnett is METAL and thats all that matters

YOU GOT ME!!

duckhuntgangsta -  Barnett will be I'm the finals but let not forget this is the same Barnett that got KOed by Fedor, and rag-dolled by Overeem, who we just saw fighting god many were making him out to be. Point being, he's not top ten, has no ground game, and is no gauge of where Barnett fits in the division. All Rogers has done is KO Arlovski, which is kind of like watching Jenna Jameson give a BJ at this point; always entertaining but nothing special. Phone Post

Overeem fought god? Can God create an Overeem witch even He can't knock out?

I was about to be pissed.

its a sad day in MMA ...Babyface will be missed