The belts of Jake Shields

Only belt missing is a UFC WW belt.  

No Chance In Hell He Beats GSP. I Would Love To See The Canadian Beat Him Down though.

He wont have the UFC WW belt so long as GSP holds it, that is for certain.

However, that is quite a display of accomplishments Jake has there. I dont think any of us would be upset to have earned that many belts posted up in our living room.

Kudos, Jake.

GSP would destroy Jake Shields....I actually think alves does do as well as Fitch....there is a reason why he didnt go to UFC...

I'm a fan of the Rancid shirt. Since I will never have an entrance song I will throw this out there, shields should enter his next fight to the song "maxwell murders" by rancid.

Just a thought.

Say what you want about Jake, but Jake winning those belts is more than most of us can say. 

All the losers on this pathetic forum are only upset that bot Jake and I (if we so chose) could hole their wives and grandmothers. LOL and have done it a couple of times to UGers that pop off.

Then Jake will find the UGers themselves and lick their sweaty balls!!! Jake does not give a FUUUCK!!!

I always say it. I don't understand the hate Shields gets on these boards. Not hating on you Braco, but I'm sure in a grappling match he would beat you.

Waits for Towe to get in on this topic. 

I love how OMA always makes himself a part of the storyline...

Brasco - GSP would destroy Jake Shields....I actually think alves does do as well as Fitch....there is a reason why he didnt go to UFC...
I am going to go ahead and respectfully disagree with you here Brasco.

There is a very good reason he is not in the UFC, and I am sure it has NOTHING to do with the level of comp he would face.

Been saying it for years - Jake Shields is the only real threat to GSP's belt right now, and should be given an immediate title shot if they can ever get a contract straightened out with the UFC Brass.

jjj2121 - I love how OMA always makes himself a part of the storyline...

It is a pretty good idea, no?

[quote]Humboldt JuiJitsu - [quote]Brasco - GSP would destroy Jake Shields....I actually think alves does do as well as Fitch....there is a reason why he didnt go to UFC...[/quote]I am going to go ahead and respectfully disagree with you here Brasco.  There is a very good reason he is not in the UFC, and I am sure it has NOTHING to do with the level of comp he would face. Been saying it for years - Jake Shields is the only real threat to GSP's belt right now, and should be given an immediate title shot if they can ever get a contract straightened out with the StrikeForce Brass. [/quote] 

fixed

OMA® - 
jjj2121 - I love how OMA always makes himself a part of the storyline...

It is a pretty good idea, no?

If you're gonna hitch yourself onto a wagon, you surely could do much worse than Jake Shields...

That's pretty pimp actually. Anyone talking shit about that is most likely jealous that they have not achieved anything of note themself...

Nice belt rack.

GSP would annihilate Shields.

nice to see he went all out and got himself an ikea bookcase for his straps.

Jakes win over Mayhem was boring as hell... but traditionally he puts on good fights, and finishes with submissions..

I certainly won't be rewatching the Mayhem fight, but I'm not gonna consider Shields a lay and prayer over one fight. He's generally gives an entertaining and impressive show when he fights.

I wonder why no one decided that Anderson sucked after the way he fought Leites,but Shields sucks now in everyones opinion cuz of the way he fought Miller.

Most meaningful would be ROTR imo, I wonder what one he would say