The Best Damn Heavy Metal Thread Period

Concert shirts are $50.00.

I could buy a Ted Nugent in 1979 for $6.00.

Yeah but it’s still a Ted Nugent shirt. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nice, Homes. Where?

Ted was my favorite in High School.

Recognize.

Indeed he is. Hell of a singer, but a shithead human being.

I can’t believe the new Queensryche album will have a cover of Billy Idol’s “Rebel Yell” as a bonus track. I wonder if they’re going to “prog it up” a bit. It’s hard to envision them just doing a straightforward rendition of it.

1 Like

I bought 3 $18 beers last night. The last one was from an elderly woman. She apologized and said “Biden prices”. True story.

Inflation

Money grab in my opinion.You can buy a bootleg shirt out in the parking lot for alot less.

It probably costs about $5.00 for a t-shirt.

The cheapest I’ve seen at a show is like 15 bucks a shirt. Those are shows where the band themselves is running the merch stand and it’s generally independent/underground bands.

1 Like

Spyder is now Steel Panthers permanent bass player.

Does not surprise me at all

When I went to the Rob Zombie show, the shirts were $45 and up. Even for Static-X and Mudvayne.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Anaheim. I tore it up lol

One of their best songs, “crushed” is an appropriate title

1 Like

Not exactly metal but I watched a 2011 Whitesnake concert videoed last night on Prime Video. What an unbelievable lineup. I’m a huge Reb Beach fan but wasn’t overly familiar with Doug Aldrich (guitars) or Brian Tichy (Drums).

Both those guys are wicked musicians. Tichy hits like a fucking truck. Super fun to watch.

Whitesnake bass player.

1 Like
2 Likes