The best gimmick match of all-time

WAR GAMES!!!

4 Horsemen (Flair, AA, Luger, Tully) and JJ Dillon against Dusty Rhodes, Road Warriors, Nikita Koloff, Paul Ellering

Definitly good stuff.

I was afraid this would be a joke thread and you'd say blindfold match or something like that.

Agreed with War Games!

I said it on here last year (back when the original Nexus was still red hot) ...

A great way to have gotten buys back up for Survivor Series was to have the Nexus continue to dominate the Raw brand, leading into the return of War Games at Survivor Series (Team WWE vs. Nexus)

Of course, as many have stated before.. McMahon doesn't touch anything he didn't start.

I always liked MITB at Wrestlemania, I think it's lost some steam since going off on its own.

War Games for sure, but I prefer the one with the Road Warriors, Dr Death and the Rock And Roll Express against the Freebirds and the SST.

totally agree w/TS & Moneyweight

HHH has reportedly pushed for WarGames to return but (like MoneyWeight says, no dice), perhaps thats where Elim Chamber came from?

Honestly I fear for the health of guys in the elimination chamber. The steel of that thing is not flexible and one wrong landing is going to fucking kill or cripple someone. That should be retired along side the sky walker matches as just too risky.

Starcarde '86- Gonna have to say Road Warriors Vs Midnight Express Scaffold Match. It was so ahead of it's time, plus I'm a little bias because I was there watching it live hehe Phone Post

Kennel from Hell match.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKhAtxXNbsc

i agree with the scaffold match, one of my favs of all time

and war games diff kicked ass

neone rember piper and valentine in dog collar match.?

Moneyweight - Agreed with War Games!

I said it on here last year (back when the original Nexus was still red hot) ...

A great way to have gotten buys back up for Survivor Series was to have the Nexus continue to dominate the Raw brand, leading into the return of War Games at Survivor Series (Team WWE vs. Nexus)

Of course, as many have stated before.. McMahon doesn't touch anything he didn't start.

I always liked MITB at Wrestlemania, I think it's lost some steam since going off on its own.

Not always true. WWE has put on a Great American Bash PPV.

savage animal - totally agree w/TS & Moneyweight

HHH has reportedly pushed for WarGames to return but (like MoneyWeight says, no dice), perhaps thats where Elim Chamber came from?

According to IWC lore this is correct. Triple H wanted to bring back War Games, Vinnie Mac says no-no, Eric Bischoff counters with a new gimmick match that combines elements of War Games and Hell in a Cell.