The best MW of all time?

I think it's Dan Henderson. He has been a top 5 MW and top 10 LHW for a decade. He won the open weight Rings King of Kings Tourney. In Pride he won the MW belt then moved up in weight and won the LHW belt. Looking back at history Dan probably would of won the the first Pride Grand Prix if he was in it instead of Shoji.

you forgot UFC tournament champion

This is nothing but a fun mental excercise but I have 1. Anderson Silva 2. Murilo Bustamante

Dan is def a legend in this sport however, the many questionable decisions he's had make him as the best MW very debatable.

Decisions over Ninja, Kondo, Bustamente II, Newton, etc are all quite controversial.

He also got schooled by Anderson and Rog very badly. Lost to Arona, Misaki.

The Rampage fight was pretty close.

Watch your mouth call Saku lame.

Anderson would disagree.

And ask Baroni, he was the best EVA.

Baroni is the best ref puncha eva, at least in the UFC!

Anderson, Easy.

Wasa-B - Dan is def a legend in this sport however, the many questionable decisions he's had make him as the best MW very debatable.

Decisions over Ninja, Kondo, Bustamente II, Newton, etc are all quite controversial.

He also got schooled by Anderson and Rog very badly. Lost to Arona, Misaki.

The Rampage fight was pretty close.

I think Goes beat him as well.

And I think it was by a wider margin than the other fighters you mentioned.

Anderson can't claim this title. Part of being great is knowing how to put away people like Cote and Theiles.

Henderson, Saku would be my votes.

Sakuraba is the answer.

I dont think he would beat Anderson today.(but he might)

But I DO think Sakuraba of 2001 would beat Anderson of today.

Baroni all the way baby

concept of middleweight is so new and few of the biggest things accomplished by the most accomplished middleweights like wandy, hendo, silva, busta, etc were accomplished as it is kinda meaningless.

The Rat - 
Lord Kancho - Anderson can't claim this title. Part of being great is knowing how to put away people like Cote and Theiles.

So you want to criticise Silva for not putting those guys away but you still want to insist DECISION Dan is the best. OK.

UG rules

The Rat - 
Lord Kancho - Anderson can't claim this title. Part of being great is knowing how to put away people like Cote and Theiles.

So you want to criticise Silva for not putting those guys away but you still want to insist DECISION Dan is the best. OK.

Dan has never fought the way Silva fought in those fights. To draw any comparison between the two is retarded. That's right, you are retarded. I understand there are many programs available for you. Not only can you be helped in your transition in knowing and accepting that you are retarded, but you may even improve your quality of life now that you know why you drool on yourself, piss yourself constantly and write stupid things on the internet.

I wouldn't call Henderson the #1 MW of all time because he barely ever fought at MW for most of his career.

Anderson is clearly #1.

Assuming all are in their prime:
(1) Sakuraba
(2) Dan Henderson
(3) Anderson Silva

If Anderson can keep it up for a few more years... he will pass Hendo.

LOL

Anderson Silva probably could have beat Frank and Saku back to back after defeating Hendo.

Love Hendo, but his track record certainly does not compete with the man who beat him rather handily.

Anderson is one of the best fighters ever regardless of weightclass, when you reduce it to MW it's a no brainer.

!

Henderson got bogus decisions against many guys, notably Ninja, who outwrestled the Olympic wrestler. He is incredibly tough, strong and has a great right hand.

Sakuraba, Bustamante and Anderson are the contenders for the best middleweight of all time. It's like rock paper scissors between the 3- prime Saku would beat Anderson, prime Anderson would beat Busta, and prime Busta would beat Saku.