Height   6'2 (188cm)
Weight   200lbs (91kg)
Style   Submission Fighting
Birth Date    12-18-1980
City   Antony
State   Haut de Seine
Country   France

PERSONAL RECORD

Win  Michal Bobrowski  Submission (Rear Naked Choke)  NOTG-Night of the Gladiators   12/5/2004 

Win  Harry Duiven  Submission (Armbar)  NOTG-Night of the Gladiators   12/5/2004 

Win  Mikhail Bogdanov  Submission (Triangle Choke)  M-1 MFC-Russia vs the World 7   12/5/2003  

Win  Olaf in 't Veld  Submission  Kam Lung-Only the Strongest Survives 4   11/16/2003     

Win  Mustapha al Turk  Submission (Armbar)  XFC 2-The Perfect Storm   11/9/2003

Win  Evert Fyeet  Submission (Armbar)  Shooto Holland-Holland vs the World   4/12/2003    

Win  Jean Francois Lenogue  Submission (Triangle Choke)  WAFF 2-World Absolute Fight 2   3/22/2003   

Win  Koen Hulzinga  TKO  Shooto Holland-The Lords of the Ring   5/12/2002 

Loss  Akihiko Adachi  Submission (Rear Naked Choke)  Shooto-GIG East 7   11/26/2001  

mIGUEL EMAIL ME...i HAVE ONE AMAZING PROPOSAL TO THAT FIGHT....

musashibo@hotmail.com

Osu....

i HAVE ONE AMAZING PROPOSAL TO THAT FIGHT....

Texas Death Match??

ttt for HORN

The only thing that might have a chance at stopping horn is a mack truck at 65 mph.

Hei guys...ok....

Horn is amazing...but that french boy deserv the shot.....

Osu...

ttt

"I would prefer to see Horn fight KOTC champion Tony Bonello. Record is 10-0 and none of his fights have gone past 3 minutes with 6 of his victories insidea the minute."

a) he is not the KOTC champ

b) his record is against weak opposition

c) does worked fights

D. and would beat Horn

Hei...guys.....

win at M-1 MFC-Russia is hard as a hell....

I know that...because...only 2 Brazilians won in that tournament.....

Buscape and Milton Vieira......

;) both my boys.......

that guy deserv that chance....and the Europe will buy a lot the Euphoria's DVD....That Guy is "the golden boy of Europe"...I have one nice agreement to Euphoria to that fight.....

OSU.....

Nah, there's no bias here.

Horn rules all

Sorry - too late to get visas for anyone from France. I am trying to put a team toghether for future shows with Antony Rea.

In terms of North American choices, at 185 the best choices are Denis Kang or Jon Fitch.

At 205 the best choice would've been Bill Mahood, but he's already spoken for.

Thanks...Miguel.....I trying to help to friends....you and him.....but....ok...i understand.....

Osu...

Roan "Jucao" Carneiro

BENKEI AGREE WITH YOU...

OSU...

I'm not saying that a Horn/Bonello fight would be worked. Jeremy Horn would never do a worked fight.

All I'm saying is if I put together a record of 20-0 say, with 15 of those fights being works, do I really deserve a shot at anyone half decent? I might get one, but I certainly wouldn't deserve the shot.

Kassim Anan would have submited Jeremy Horn. He train with the BTT in France with Jucao and the French Connections (Cyrille Diabaté and CO)

Good Call Musashibo.