The best part about this Jones v DC fight

Aside from the actual matchup, will be to see the shitstorm on the UG after this fight.
The DC/Jones nuthuggers have been extremely confident and think it's a foregone conclusion that their guy will win. Someone will be eating a huge serving of crow and it will be glorious.
Can't wait to watch it unfold. I have the popcorn ready to go. Phone Post 3.0

The internet will explode either way.

It's unbelievable how many believe that it's already written in stone and more confident of the result than DC and JBJ themselves. Phone Post 3.0

flip_guard - It's unbelievable how many believe that it's already written in stone and more confident of the result than DC and JBJ themselves. Phone Post 3.0
Haha this, it's so true.
I cannot wait to see how many people on the losing side disappear for a while.
The winning side will be over the top in victory too.
Even the gracious ones will throw backhanded remarks like "I will give props to (losing fighter) that he hung in there for so long."
Can't wait I tell ya! Phone Post 3.0

Good one OP.

You think the UG will be working when DC v JBJ goes down?

The TUF final shut this place down, and Kirik just seems to give the same old excuses, and everyone here accepts it. Phone Post 3.0

Great point. There are tons of people who are 100% confident . . . on both sides.

and the winner by split decision...

Ain't nobody seeing shit here that night. Just accept that you'll have to save your shit talking for another time.

I got DC Phone Post 3.0

3 Sided Square - and the winner by split decision...

And one of the judges will have it 50-45

PS...I accidently voted you down.  Will get you back up tomorrow.  Damn VD button next to the quote button.

rIKmAN - Good one OP.

You think the UG will be working when DC v JBJ goes down?

The TUF final shut this place down, and Kirik just seems to give the same old excuses, and everyone here accepts it. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah true. This site will struggle for a while won't it.
They're working on it though... Phone Post 3.0

vaginal tear - Ain't nobody seeing shit here that night. Just accept that you'll have to save your shit talking for another time.

I got DC Phone Post 3.0
It will give the winners time to write down some material in preparation for their return.
Gives the losers time to come up with some highly dubious excuses as well. Phone Post 3.0

The best part is LazerMMA will be gone from the UG forever after next Saturday.

I can't wait to see how down the UG is! It'll be exciting, staring at blank screens, refusing to load. The two weeks it takes for the UG to come back online will be truly exhilarating! Phone Post 3.0

It'll be an enchanting evening! Outrageous things will be posted no matter what...assuming the UG doesn't fatally crash.

Tako Poke -

Kirik's top men are already preemptively working on this. Phone Post 3.0

frederic -
Tako Poke -

Kirik's top men are already preemptively working on this. Phone Post 3.0
And by working on this I mean penning an apology post in advance. Phone Post 3.0

MGMgardenArena -

You have guys like Galanis who are emotionally invested in every JBJ fight.. There will be alot of blood pressure that night maybe ill words will be thrown around..

Don't you have 500 Jon Jones threads?? Phone Post 3.0

That's definitely not the best thing about this fight

wiggum - Great point. There are tons of people who are 100% confident . . . on both sides.

In fairness Wiggy you said you were 100 percent sure DC was the man to chop DC and you'd eat crow if it were not the case too man.

No worries though IMO

i expect lots of

service unavailable