(THE BEST)Pride=Fighters,UFC=Athletes

...First let me set a disclaimer.All MMA fighters at this level are fighters/athletes,so no disrespect intended.

With Pride rules you saw more of a killer instinct(i.e...Wand)and heart(i.e...Saku.With yellow card you had to engage,even when you didn't want to.The excitement and action was at a higher level for an extended period of time compared to the UFC.With soccer kicks,stomps and knees to the head(of downed fighter)you saw a fight using most of the weapons you could use in real life.I think this gives a better picture of who's the better "fighter".

With the UFC we have a much higher level of training and conditioning.I think the fighters are better prepared and fight smarter.We do get a lot of drawn out fights with a lot of stalling we didn't see in Pride.I think the modern fighter is all in all better than the past and I enjoy the UFC and the modern fighters.They are world class athletes and deserve all the respect and praise they get,they earned it.

I just wonder what the UFC would look like with the caliber of athletes they have now,with Pride rules.I think we might see a shake up in the top of each class.If(and that's a big if)America would accept that level of "violence"I think the sport would be even bigger than it is now.With more finishes and less decisions I think we would see fighters rise to a higher level of fame.America loves action and conclusive endings(who doesn't)the big TD catch,the Homer to win the game,buzzer beater in B-ball.

What say you UG,am I completely wrong,trolling or do I have a point?Plus,who do you see as the top of each class under Pride rules?

VTFU

Same with me, read the title and thought to myself, that's really accurate and true..!

Your vote has been cast.

Close [Close]
Your vote has been cast.

ttt

Close
Your vote has been cast. ????? the fuck is that???

if i had blue i would VTFU

ttt

...off to the Arnold's.ttt for later