The Big Bet

With Kiriks approval, heres my bet,  I'll even take Bisbingo, you  win and Kirik lets you become a mod for as long as you want.  And all fighter bashers get frozen.  If you lose, the mods have to let everyone bash you as much as they want, no holds barred, for one day in this thread.  A good old fashioned roast all in good fun!

^ nice thing about that is, I don't have to do a f-ing thing!

Sugarfoot - With Kiriks approval, heres my bet,  I'll even take Bisbingo, you  win and Kirik lets you become a mod for as long as you want.  And all fighter bashers get frozen.  If you lose, the mods have to let everyone bash you as much as they want, no holds barred, for one day in this thread.  A good old fashioned roast all in good fun!

How could I say no to this? I will be filled with rage and add name after name to the list of people to kill when I have nothing left to lose however.

Lindstedt - I didnt get the part about the bet being open for anyone.

I'm down if you are down.

I will break some stone from that quarry of yours!

Well, the original bet is closed. It was if Bisping wins I send 5 guys a Zombie Cage Fighter iron on patch. If Mayhem wins those five guys have to buy a t-shirt from ZCF.
So that part's closed. The side bets I've been taking are guys agreeing to buy a shirt either way but I send along a signed photo either telling them how much smarter than me they are, or dumber.
You down?

Nate 'Rock' Quarry - 
mixedmartialfarts - I would like to propose a supportive bet.  I take Mayhem, you take Mayhem.  When he wins I buy a Zombie Cage Fighter shirt and you send me an autographed picture detailing how smart both of us are.  If he loses, I buy a Zombie Cage Fighter shirt and you send me an autographed picture about how stupid we are.  Don't be scared, homie.

The "I fart in your general direction" is from Monty Python, but Mystery Men is a damn good movie.

Never being one to shy away from publicly stating how stupid I can be at times, I gladly take that bet.

Monty Python! doh!

It's on!  I've been wanting to buy that movie poster shirt, so a bet with the Rock himself makes for a great excuse for the wife.

Nate 'Rock' Quarry - 
Sugarfoot - With Kiriks approval, heres my bet,  I'll even take Bisbingo, you  win and Kirik lets you become a mod for as long as you want.  And all fighter bashers get frozen.  If you lose, the mods have to let everyone bash you as much as they want, no holds barred, for one day in this thread.  A good old fashioned roast all in good fun!

How could I say no to this? I will be filled with rage and add name after name to the list of people to kill when I have nothing left to lose however.
Mods make this happen!  Either way, having Nate as a mod or having a roast would be awesome!

Nate 'Rock' Quarry - 
Lindstedt - I didnt get the part about the bet being open for anyone.

I'm down if you are down.

I will break some stone from that quarry of yours!

Well, the original bet is closed. It was if Bisping wins I send 5 guys a Zombie Cage Fighter iron on patch. If Mayhem wins those five guys have to buy a t-shirt from ZCF.
So that part's closed. The side bets I've been taking are guys agreeing to buy a shirt either way but I send along a signed photo either telling them how much smarter than me they are, or dumber.
You down?

I'm down!

It'll make a good x-mas gift for my brother.

Nate 'Rock' Quarry -

You dress in the manner of a male prostitute!
Comedy gold, sir.

But why did you have to choose Mayhem? He better win, or "somebody is gonna get a hurt real bad".

Nate 'Rock' Quarry - That's twice someone said "I fart in your general direction" what's that from? Mystery Men?

This thread got my betting juices flowing that I've tried to avoid. Bisping at -165 against Mayhem is too good to pass up. Still regret not putting 2000 on Bisping at -180 when he fought Dan Miller. I was close to making it.

Sugarfoot - 
Nate 'Rock' Quarry - 

Mods make this happen!  Either way, having Nate as a mod or having a roast would be awesome!

Just got word from Kirik, this is now happening !

This is gonna suck...

Subbed for bashing Phone Post

I pity you for what's about to happen, Nate. (too sad to insult you, tonight)

watches through fingers Phone Post

Sugarfoot - 
Nate 'Rock' Quarry - 

Nate... youre a good sport.. lol

I dont see how anyone can bash Nate though =)

I cant bring myself to bash Nate, i respect him too much. Phone Post

I thought about having a hamburger for lunch, it looked so delicious.  Then I saw your face, and I'll think I'll get it with extra cheese.  That way it doesn't remind me of your face.

The only thing funnier than seeing a guy wear a breath right strip, is guy wearing a band aid to cover up his broken nose.

Your barbs at my expense remind me of my childhood. Strangely comforting...