The big guy is bothered by football chants

7 Likes

FUCK JOE BIDEN

(Clap, clap, clap clap clap…)

25 Likes

This needs to grow. Exponentially.

13 Likes

Im sure joe thought it was amusing, the number of people wearing fuck trump shirts.

He can fuck right off

4 Likes

“Are they saying BOO, Smithers?”

6 Likes

Joe probably can’t remember it’s his name they wrote on the sign. He’s a feeble old man that should be in a nursing home, not pretending to be President, Fuck Joe Biden.

5 Likes

“What would the people who died be thinking? They think it makes sense to be doing this kinda thing where you ride down the street and see a sign that says ‘F so-and-so’?” - Joe Biden

He’s right. The people who died on 9/11 (RIP) would not want signs disparaging the president they voted for.

And before the loser brigade says anything, let me clarify that the only part of my comment that wasn’t a joke was the “RIP” for those who died

4 Likes

Fuck Joe Biden.

12 Likes

You Trump haters never gave a shit where he was when you shouted out and protested him so why should you care now. 9/11 victims didn’t vote for that asshole, they are probably rolling in their graves that such a moron was elected to office.

2 Likes

He bungled the Afghan exit. People on both sides have a right to be pissed.

3 Likes

Dems never spoke out when some POS rapper made that rap “fug Donna trump, uuuuuh”. Infact many enjoyed it. We’re simply doing the same.
Fuck Joe Biden.
The best part is, cuz of his advanced alzheimers this comes as a surprise to him every day. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.

8 Likes

they’re saying Boo-den!

4 Likes

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

Crazy how fast he’s declining. At this point he couldn’t summon up that much piss and vinegar if he had to.

3 Likes

I was saying Boo-urns

MOST POPULAR PRESIDENT EVER!

2 Likes

Tearing Up Joe Biden GIF by Obama

2 Likes

I remember the left laughing at a comedian with a decapitated bleeding trump head. Now this is going too far. Lmfao

3 Likes

Knowing that it bothers him will surely make people stop doing it…lol

2 Likes

Biden really is bringing people together. I never thought I’d support some of these SEC teams but here I am

3 Likes