The biggest guy you ever beat?

I regularly (always) beat 4 different guys at our place who were over 300. The biggest one was 375, and i was 190 back then. I had alot more experience than any of them though

Just beat a guy at my gym yesterday. 240lbs 6ft3 and all muscle. This
guy had tard strength. He works out at the gym all the time and knows
some basic grappling. I kept rolling after he slammed me and mounted
him, then pulled off a quick triangle from the top. It was great because
the class was betting that I'd get killed cause I'm the new guy, so I
pulled an ace from my sleeve on that one.

I rolled with this pro wrestler called the Hylander once. He's gotta be
like 500 lbs. I got absorbed by his fat rolls and just found an air hole
until time was up.

I tapped someone who was 5'2", 117 lbs! I'm 6'3" and 240.

He was in my guard keeping his arms in, but I didn't care. I just pulled those suckers straight and broke them. Wooo yeah!!!

Now, just to balance things... I train occasionally with another guy who's about 6'2" and 330+ and he just destroys me.

http://massmma.com/picts/abs-big-3.jpg

When I was in the Navy the biggest guy on our ship was 6'6", 270. He started hazing a new guy that had to be like 135. Anyway they start wrestling, there was a pretty good crowd. They rolled around for a few minutes. Chuck (big guy) couldn't hold the little squirt down and the kid finally squirmed around and got his back. He sunk the rnc and Chuck wouldn't (more likely, didn't know to) tap so he almost went to sleep. I broke it up and made sure Chuck didn't start throwing punches. I'll never forget the look on Chuck's face as that kid was choking his ass. The kid was literally half his size. But Chuck was a bit of a bitch anyway. Classic.

hunderd pounds heavier, and he almost tapped me with a mount and lay all his fat on me so i cant breathe haha. i decided never to use guard on him again, stay on top, or give back and escape....u know i tried a footlock under the mount once and got choked out...

I'm 5 9 and 170. We used to train at the old high school where I coached at. We even had lots of challenge bare nuckle fights in the evenings. One Night I was training with a frined when my buddy Andy brings in his friend who's 6 6 and around 230. This guy claims to know every type of martial art there is. He's the kind of guy who if you show him a technique, he'll respond by saying "Oh that would never work, all I'd have to do is..."

So Andy tells him to go live with me, no punching to the face but other than that, all else goes. He gets in his Karate stance ad I lead in with a jab just to distract him but I didn't actually punch him. He closed his eyes and pulled back and I was able to finish a double leg and right into side mount. I literally just layed my forearm on his throat and he tapped out after 5 seconds or so.

That guyu now brags and boasts about whatg a trainde killer I am whenever I se him. Funny thing is I actually took it easy on him.

the biggest guy i ever beat was on the street...

a 6'2", 18 yr old Samoan drug pusher in Waipahu...back in '99

(i'm only 5'9")

BJJ.

well I am 5'3 about 145lbs. its easier for me to tap out bigger guys as long as i move. bigger guys tap out easier. smaller guys are moving all over the place, like me. biggest guys i've tapped out while a blue belt from most recent to oldest, the better my skill gets, the bigger guys i am tapping out:

(1 month ago) 6'3, 325lbs

(3 months ago) 6'0, 270lbs

(about 1 year ago) 6'3, 240lbs

its huge for a little guy like me, i hardly roll with guys this size. normally its guys at about 170lbs - 220lbs. Those weights are alot harder coz they are not only strong, but still fast. Anything over that is alot easier. Sure the power is there, but in BJJ, it is'nt about power, its about skill and quickness.

This bouncer/bodyguard (supposively) He was about 6'6" 350.Me I was 5'11" 205 armbar from guard in about 30 seconds.

"The 370 lb-er has tappped me with nothing but the weight of his mass"

i know what you mean. Our 375er fell on Sensei once (small guy) and all you could see was one of his feet and one of his hands sticking out from under the fat dude. it was pretty funny really

I'm about 187 and 5.74 ft this was a 3 years ago,i tapped some fat ass dumb sucker kick boxing gorilla,253 lb,6.06 ft....it was a rear naked choke.
Then,my little bro almost the same weight and tall,do the same shit.....this guy go out of this mind this time.We are both withe belt in BJJ,my bro and me.

I beat a guy who was about 6ft5 and atleast 350 in vale tudo class. We were'nt going super hard, and I was showing a lot of mercy on the numerous leg kicks that I was landing on him. I just decided to practice my ring movement and landing the leg kicks. I am ambidextrious, which threw him for a big curve when I would switch stance and be just as effective. He landed one decent shot to my chest, and then began apologizing when he saw that it hadn't done any damage. After he had eaten atleast 50 (not agzeterating) kicks to his legs, which were about 30 to 50 percent power, he went for broke and I throw a spining back kick at his body, because at that time I thought that I could land anything I wanted. Anyways he caught it and took me down into the mount, but I rolled immediately and ended up in his guard where I went to work on his body. He had no idea how to block body shots, so after about 20-30 unanswered shots to his body I told him to grab my right arm right below my biceps so he could block the punches. He tried to roll out of it and sweep me, but I floated to a sprawl and acted like I was kneeing him to the head and elbowing him. When I saw that he had nothing left I eased up to be generous and not beat him into humiliation. Funy thing was that before we started he was acting like he was the dominate one and saying that he wouldn't hurt me. I also trained in a college wrestling room and my friend's 15 year old brother, who weighed 140 at 6ft1, came up with some monsterous kid who was 15 and was like 6ft5 and 320lbs. he looked solid and possibly tough. i knew that i could beat him but i thought it might be somewhat of a challenge. He and my friend's brother began to grapple, and i thought if this big dude punks on him i'm going to go over there and smoke him, but the little guy shot a double and got him down, which surprised the hell out of everybody. Then he got him mounted and then the big guy gave up his back. The little guy put the rnc on and the big guy wasn't taping, and we didn't break it up since there was such a size diference that we thought the big guy was strong enough to resist the choke, when he didn't tap the little guy transitioned to a side headlock choke with the big guy flat on his stomach and cranked with all of his might. After about 20 seconds of this, and the big guy's face turning bright red we broke it up. The big guy was out cold, and his body began to shake and vibrate on the mat so hard that I thought he was going to start levitating. Every part of his body was shaking violently, and his body was actually moving a little bit across the mat. He did this for atleast 30 seconds and me and my partner were about to go and call 911, because we had been training hard and doing vale tudo for awhile but we had never seen anything like this. When we were about to go make the call the big kid woke up, and he had no idea where he was or what had happened. He was completely blank. That was pretty wild to see. Sorry for long post.

When I was 154lbs I was fighting this dude who had to be about 215lbs. I chopped him down with leg kicks and he eventually dropped. I got side mount and started some knees, he turned to his belly and I sunk in the RNC.

I was teaching the Wesleyan BJJ club a few weeks ago and several of the linebackers from the football team came in (the defensive coordinator is one of my students..he's also head lacrosse coach). I rolled with one guy who was 350 lbs, and (I'm told) benches 420.

His second or third class we rolled, and I tapped him 3 times in 2 minutes (two rear naked chokes, then butterfly sweep to mount. held him there for last 1 minute, then took an arm at the buzzer).

Booyah :-)

~TT

KO'ed a 200 lbs guy when I was 19 weighing 119

Well i'm 6'0 170 and the heavier guy I tapped was around 215. He was a bull though, but no technique. I got him with a Rnc, an armbar being incredibly hard to pull on this guy.

I got Giant Silva in an armbar from the mount. He trains at my Newark academy. Nobody can beat that!

I'm 6'4" & fight at 97kg (215lbs).

MMA - 5'11" 124kg (270lbs) guy by armbar R1

BJJ - 6'3" 137kg (300lbs) guy by points.

Regards

Gerald.