The bill for allowing CHAZ is coming.

8 Likes

Only

Good

Things

No fucking way. Please say you are joking with us...

KingSchlong - No fucking way. Please say you are joking with us...

Way.

cla$$ action lawsuit by businesses for Seattles utter inaction and incompetence for letting the CHAZ mess get wo wildly out of hand.

CavemanDave - 

Way.

cla$$ action lawsuit by businesses for Seattles utter inaction and incompetence for letting the CHAZ mess get wo wildly out of hand.

So, I read it, and see that now. But won't that, if anything, push Seattle to NOT let stupid CHAZ happen again? They are getting sued because they allowed it to happen it looks like.

i think they have every right to sue

this coming from a someone with zero law credentials

KingSchlong -
CavemanDave - 

Way.

So, I read it, and see that now. But won't that, if anything, push Seattle to NOT let stupid CHAZ happen again? They are getting sued because they allowed it to happen it looks like.

This is correct.

By the bill, I mean to the city.  Pandering to stupidity very often has a cost.  This is the first bill.

1 Like
CavemanDave - 
KingSchlong -
CavemanDave - 

Way.

This is correct.

By the bill, I mean to the city.  Pandering to stupidity very often has a cost.  This is the first bill.

Ohhhh, I see, epic misunderstanding on my part. I hope the lawsuit sticks, but I remember something where cities have like some HUGE presumption where they are immune from lawsuits or something. Praying they have to pay big bucks!!!

KingSchlong - 
CavemanDave - 

Way.

Derp

Just recall the entire city government.

In 12 days they racked up $6.3 million in overtime police charges 

scab1 - 
KingSchlong - 
CavemanDave - 

Way.

Derp

I Derp'd your mom last night...

And the bill will go to Washington and we will all pay for it.

Vindell -

Yep.

Either the sane people control things, or they pay for the lack of their control.  I would recommend leaving.

1 Like

I hope the businesses win but the city doesn’t give a fuck. It’s not their money, they’ll just raise taxes. Zero accountability for these idiots because the idiots that live in the city will continue to vote for liberal policies. 

2 Likes

ARfightfan -

In 12 days they racked up $6.3 million in overtime police charges 

Yea police are loving it, they have got you sheep all baying their tune, and raking the overtime in, at this rate you suckers will make them little millionaire's. Wow what a scam, wish I was in on it.

1 Like
KingSchlong -
CavemanDave - 
KingSchlong -
CavemanDave - 

Way.

This is correct.

Ohhhh, I see, epic misunderstanding on my part. I hope the lawsuit sticks, but I remember something where cities have like some HUGE presumption where they are immune from lawsuits or something. Praying they have to pay big bucks!!!

The title was written in a way that it kinda seems like there is a bill in the works to allow for Chaz to continue. Reading the OP does show what he meant by "bill" though. 

1 Like
KingFanPaul -
KingSchlong -
CavemanDave - 
KingSchlong -
CavemanDave - 

Way.

This is correct.

The title was written in a way that it kinda seems like there is a bill in the works to allow for Chaz to continue. Reading the OP does show what he meant by "bill" though. 

Thats what I thought too. Glad to see thats not the case tho

What a dual meaning thread title rofl. I wouldnt be surprised either way

2 Likes

Vindell -

I think any state that declined federal assistance should have aid declined.

1 Like