The black blind man = faker!

How many of you have seen the black blind man with a sign wrapped around his neck saying "Blind" as he sits in Waikiki with his shades and hat, always "looking" at the floor?

I don't believe for a second that this guy is blind because this fucker crosses busy streets to get to various bus stops and makes his way to all kinds of different locations to get people's money.

I saw this fucker today in Wahiawa trying to cross California avenue putting on his best show of trying to figure out when to cross.

I just don't believe he's blind!

Or how about the fucker who walks with a fake limp/ twisted ankle at various busy intersections asking for money? He looks to be in good physical shape, has tatoos & pretends to be retarded. Biggest faker in Hawaii history

Mr K is it really you?

[quote]Jack Carter - Or how about the fucker who walks with a fake limp/ twisted ankle at various busy intersections asking for money? He looks to be in good physical shape, has tatoos & pretends to be retarded. Biggest faker in Hawaii history[/quote]

Keyser Soze imo 

wow a post with Mr K and Sub... 

Feels like "old times again"!! ;-)

now all we need is the micro hate and this ship is back to sailin son.

:(

the gimp w/ the limp is legit i think. pat and i were watching the dude hobble out of the intersection off the pali cut off from the h1 and his knee was going inverted and locking in all different directions. still wanted to set him ablaze though.

his knee was going inverted. i don't know how i guy could learn to do that on his own. holy crap

know who else is FAKE?

those Micros from Chuuk who pretend to be humans like me & you.

lies. watch that old movie "Alien Nation".
reminds me of Micros.

i think they should watch this instead of alien nation. :)

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT!

A;LDFJ ASDPFJ A
SLDPF JK

I was dumb enough to give him money, years ago. He used to be parked outside of Macy's in downtown. One day, while going to get dinner, I saw him dip his glasses and count his money. He wasn't feeling, he was looking at the denominations.

The dude who holds the sign at the pali offramp is irritating as fuck.  He just kept staring at me so that I could see his sign.  I told him "I see your sign motherfucker, can't you see I'm heading home from work.  I'm not giving you shit."  I was waiting for him to lip off but he walked right by and gave the guilt trip look to the car behind me.  One of these days I should go stand next to him and hold a sign saying "Don't give this bum shit."  It would help people who are waiting at the stop light.  I see lots of people who feel bad for the guy and give him money because he gives them the "I'm helpless" stare.  Fuck those motherfuckers.  I work hard for my money and I'm not gonna give it to some bum who's too fucken lazy to get a job.  At least sell some fucken newspapers or wipe my fucken windshield or be more creative with your damn signs.  I would give this guy $5 because his sign made me laugh