THE BLACK LIST....

I think we all try to support the sport. We support the fighters and if given the chance i assume most of you would support the companies who sponsor your favorite fighters. 

Nascar has become what it has because of a unification and loyalty by fans to products that sponsor their drivers. The best thing that anyone can do to help a fighter is to wear the logos or brand he wears, use the services who pay him or buy products who sponsor him. 

The other side of this are the companies that refuse to support MMA. Totally their prerogative. However, i have decided i prefer to support the competitors of the companies that have said "I don't want to be associated with MMA"..

NIke has refused to support MMA. Not a 100% sure why, but they have made that very clear. Thus i'm happy to buy Asics or Adidas, both of whom are involved to varying degrees with MMA or feeder sports..

Another is jagermeister. Yes, they used to sponsor MMA but the new regime decided they prefer rodeo clowns. 

A friend who reps fighters has spoken to both companies directly with the last year. 

Any other companies we should support or avoid? 

I saw that Jäger commercial and was curious why there wasn't an MMA Fighter in there.

chokeyou -  NIke has refused to support MMA. Not a 100% sure why, but they have made that very clear.
Never let facts get in the way of a good thread.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/341995/Anderson-Silva-signs-sponsorship-deal-with-Nike/

Isn't Anderson Silva sponsered by Nike? Phone Post

nike supports mma in asia, brazil, etc... just not in america.

Lol too slow Phone Post

Didnt Nike sign Anderson?

Not 100% sure but I thought they did.

Either way, Converse all day. Phone Post

racist thread... Phone Post

i was thinking i saw heath herring wear nike shorts in pride but im pretty sure it was three stripes on the side for adidas. im a loser for confusing the stipes for checks. sholuda had a v8

Rusty Shackleford -  Isn't Anderson Silva sponsered by Nike? Phone Post

Not in the US. Some of the satilite coutries have had local distributers make some in roads. 

If there is a fighter with smaller sponsers, this thread would be a good place to put links up. 

I also thought Nike sponsored GSP?

voorhees - I also thought Nike sponsored GSP?

Gatoraid does. 

Nike north america told a friend "we don't see a need to sponsor MMA fighters" this year. 

KevinMcAllister - Didnt Nike sign Anderson?

You know Nike bought converse right? Phone Post

KevinMcAllister -  Didnt Nike sign Anderson?

nike will sponsor the black guys in mma. did jbj get a nike deal with them yet?

Nexuscrawlers -
KevinMcAllister - Didnt Nike sign Anderson?

You know Nike bought converse right? Phone Post

Converse.

All.

Day.

Homie. Phone Post

Anderson
Rashad
Rampage
Anthony Johnson
Melvin Guillard
Kongo

Sorry fellas, not boycotting Jagermeister.  Will join in any other boycotts/marches/sit-ins though.

mixedmartialfarts - Sorry fellas, not boycotting Jagermeister.  Will join in any other boycotts/marches/sit-ins though.

Goldschlager?

chokeyou -
mixedmartialfarts - Sorry fellas, not boycotting Jagermeister.  Will join in any other boycotts/marches/sit-ins though.
Goldschlager?

I can't boycott any product named in the thread so far.

I will boycott Little Caesar's Pizza though. Phone Post